Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Welcome to Freel2.com - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 47 of 335 <123 ... 464748 ... 333334335>
Print this entire topic · 
rover60

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Baltic Blue

I dont think it matters if you are in a car or a 4 wheel drive as soon as you start to to slide no technolgy or electrics will save you as Viking,andy or Bjartin will proberly know more coming from the colder countries but I think they gear themselves up with winter tyres to avoid this problem 07my Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Baltic Blue,Privacy Glass,Ebony black leather,Land rover detachable towbar,S/S Side bars,Climair wind deflectors,Bramble Rash,

Post #35467 24th Jan 2009 6:13 pm
bjartin

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

This number plate "F2 AUD" costs only £16290 , it is cheap Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/searchs...amp;price=

Frankly speaking, it is worth the price Question Question Question Question Question LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Sorry, but I have changed to Defender 90 ", and I love my" tractor ".
http://www.youtube.com/bjartin

Post #35469 24th Jan 2009 6:16 pm
VIKING

Norway 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Caspian Blue

rover60 wrote:
I dont think it matters if you are in a car or a 4 wheel drive as soon as you start to to slide no technolgy or electrics will save you as Viking,andy or Bjartin will proberly know more coming from the colder countries but I think they gear themselves up with winter tyres to avoid this problem

That is true. If you start to slide, it is the ESP and ABS that can help you, -and your own driving skills.

But to avoid the problem from occuring at all, we use proper winter tyres. 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #35474 24th Jan 2009 6:34 pm
butlerpeter

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Santorini Black

Hello everyone,

thought I would say hello - I picked up an 07 plate Baltc Blue Freelander 2 XS at the weekend.

I traded in my less than 12 months old Focus ST3 for reasons of practicality and sensibility. But I'm loving the Freelander so far - liked it from the first drive in one that I had a few weeks ago.

Peter

Post #35581 26th Jan 2009 4:08 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

ST3 to FL2 = LOW MPG Laughing

Welcome to the forum Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #35582 26th Jan 2009 4:25 pm
zone30

Belgium 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Santorini Black

npinks wrote:

I'll be coming from a peugeot 206 convertible when they deliver mine Mr. Green

Post #35584 26th Jan 2009 4:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
butlerpeter

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Santorini Black

npinks wrote:

Welcome to the forum Thumbs Up

Thanks for the welcome npinks. Smile

I am hoping for improved MPG over the Focus, but that wasn't really a reason for buying the FL. I was mainly after more space and a different driving experience.

Any improvement MPG-wise is a bonus.

Post #35586 26th Jan 2009 4:46 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

A friends ST3 was very low MGP, and when he went to a Disco3 after having twins, to go along with their first 1 year old child, the MPG was a little low to begin with due to the ST3 fun foot been a little heavy. Settled down now to a normal D3 MPG,

I'll expect you'll have similar findings Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #35591 26th Jan 2009 5:11 pm
Alibi

bjartin wrote:
This number plate "F2 AUD" costs only £16290 , it is cheap Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/searchs...amp;price=

Frankly speaking, it is worth the price Question Question Question Question Question

Well I bought the F2 number plate Sunday and the company took my card payment, however, I got an email this morning to say that it's not available (surprise, surprise). There were also a lot of hidden charges with this company, i.e. £24.50 extra for 'mandatory' acrylic plates. In the end I got one from DVLA - F12. Good enough.

Post #35593 26th Jan 2009 5:40 pm
Ian M

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Izmir Blue
Back to the Freelander Community

Hi all !! Just bought a 10 month old TD4 SE auto in Izmir blue with 4,500 on the clock, ex Land Rover fleet, Superb vehicle, especially with a price more than £10,000 off list. I'd always wanted a FL2 since they came out and had already driven one at LRE Peckforton, Chester.However they were just a bit too pricey new for me especially if you wanted the top trim levels. Definitely more up market than my first two FL's a 1.8Xei (V reg) and a TD4 ES auto (02 reg) Went silly after those two and then had a Peugeot 307CC 180 and a Mk5 Golf Gti DSG.

Post #35623 26th Jan 2009 9:57 pm
x Gem x

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Sumatra Black

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi... Very Happy

I've recently become a proud owner of a beautiful FL2 (Sumatra Black with Alpaca Leather)... which I absolutely love!!

My fiance decided to suprise me and got it for me for Xmas!! Some of you who use RRS forum might know him 'Adam RRS'

Since I've had the car, I've had the windows tinted, clear side repeaters added and put on my private plate..

I want to get the side steps and change the green land rover badges for the smart black ones..

Here's some pics from the dealers website.. I'll get some recent pics uploaded soon.

Gemz x

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #35915 31st Jan 2009 8:50 pm
Bluemacs

Scotland 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Zermatt Silver

Hi folks. Picking up an '08 XS in Zermatt Silver on Sunday - can't wait. Wanted an SE but there aren't too many around up here just now.

Reason for buying? The main roads in this neck of the woods are like goat tracks and they aren't going to get any better so this will fit the deal perfectly. Also, we nearly ripped the @rse off the old car going up a friend's farm track recently so we need the ground clearance and in any case I don't think any of the other machines in this class look anything like as good as the FL2.

Also, for those yahoooo! days I've got a Triumph Tiger 1050 which is just the dug's b@ws, so I think they'll complement each other pretty well.

Oidhche mhath,

Bluemacs Very Happy

Post #36324 5th Feb 2009 12:01 am
r.helgason

Iceland 

Bluemacs wrote:
Hi folks. Picking up an '08 XS in Zermatt Silver on Sunday - can't wait. Wanted an SE but there aren't too many around up here just now.

Reason for buying? The main roads in this neck of the woods are like goat tracks and they aren't going to get any better so this will fit the deal perfectly. Also, we nearly ripped the @rse off the old car going up a friend's farm track recently so we need the ground clearance and in any case I don't think any of the other machines in this class look anything like as good as the FL2.

Also, for those yahoooo! days I've got a Triumph Tiger 1050 which is just the dug's b@ws, so I think they'll complement each other pretty well.

Oidhche mhath,

Bluemacs Very Happy

Welcome Bluemacs
and x Gem x Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #36326 5th Feb 2009 1:11 am
Bluemacs

Scotland 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Zermatt Silver

Cheers for the welcome RH.

I see you're in just about the only place in the world with worse weather than the west coast of Scotland!

I'd been watching Freel2 for three or four weeks checking on what people were saying about the car and in the end it helped me decide in its favour, and I can say that I'm much more excited about getting this car than any other in the past. Also, my lad is 6' 5'' and found our last car a bit tight so I think he'll notice the difference.

Cheers,

Bluemacs XS, Zermatt Silver, TD4 manual (eke out those miles baby!)
Triumph Tiger 1050, blue and goes like the Aurora Project.

Post #36423 5th Feb 2009 11:54 pm
r.helgason

Iceland 

Bluemacs wrote:
Cheers for the welcome RH.

I see you're in just about the only place in the world with worse weather than the west coast of Scotland!

I'd been watching Freel2 for three or four weeks checking on what people were saying about the car and in the end it helped me decide in its favour, and I can say that I'm much more excited about getting this car than any other in the past. Also, my lad is 6' 5'' and found our last car a bit tight so I think he'll notice the difference.

Cheers,

Bluemacs

Cheers i now u will be happy with u new freelander its my faw car TD4 disel is great im driving 500 km + on the tank Thumbs Up and very good in tracks, mud,snow, whater, and on the road. I hope u will uploaded pics soon Thumbs Up

Post #36426 6th Feb 2009 12:55 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 47 of 335 <123 ... 464748 ... 333334335>