Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > I Would Like To Thank Lookers Park Royal.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Print this entire topic · 
Stompy

United Kingdom 

sportsman wrote:
Yes Thumbs Up

Can I rent one from you for a year and pay you at the end unless my partner in crime wraps the place up Whistle

Lol just messing Thumbs Up

Im a software engineer and in my spare time I'm a semi-pro sexual acrobat. Ex-2009 Freelander 2 HSE Auto owner

christian138 wrote:
Suck it up and move on Thumbs Up

Post #91162 6th Feb 2011 10:16 pm
sportsman

United Kingdom 

Yes you can as long as you have Hired in plant insurance...Software engineer ,isnt that just a computer programmer ha ha Wink

Post #91163 6th Feb 2011 10:25 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

dunroof wrote:
Working is soooo vulgar!

Pinkie plannig to do the SWMBO in and bury her under the patio me thinks! Shocked

Planning on altering the driveway , which will mean digging out 10' wide x25' long area which is 2' to 3' higher than it needs to be and I don't fancy using a shovel,

So I was wondering how much mini diggers cost to hire Mr. Green Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #91164 6th Feb 2011 10:25 pm
Stompy

United Kingdom 

sportsman wrote:
Yes you can as long as you have Hired in plant insurance...Software engineer ,isnt that just a computer programmer ha ha Wink

I do that for fun, I make my money with the acrobatics. Ex-2009 Freelander 2 HSE Auto owner

christian138 wrote:
Suck it up and move on Thumbs Up

Post #91165 6th Feb 2011 10:31 pm
ad210358

England 

They don't cost much, I hired one of the little ones that the tracks narrow in to get through a metre wide gate for the weekend for about £80, p****d off with a Digital Keyboard Warrior

Post #91166 6th Feb 2011 10:33 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Cool, I'll have to look further into it Mr. Green Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #91168 6th Feb 2011 10:37 pm
Junior

England 

You could come and help sort the tram tracks out In Blackpool, Council spending £100m updating the tram system but ordered the wrong size track-work been stopped since November the prom is all dug up and either one way or closed to traffic.

Post #91169 6th Feb 2011 10:40 pm
jjasper

United Kingdom 

Executive Valeter wrote:
but the landlord who lived next door to the garage has a personal guarantee on the rent.

If you have given a joint and several guarantee with your co-Director to the Landlord, the fact that you weren't involved in the day to day affairs of the business is immaterial. The Landlord has the right to recover the outstanding rent and will chase the guarantor who has the deepest pockets. If you believe that not being involved in the day to day administration of this company will allow you to walk away from the guarantee you have signed then I think you are in for a rude awakening.

Post #91173 7th Feb 2011 12:40 am
athelstan

Executive Valeter wrote:
Junior wrote:
Have you settled the debt with the Landlord? otherwise setting aside the judgement would be futile.

No. Have no means to be able to do it, plus my ex-business partner needs to sort his side of it & it was he that messed things up.

EV
If you have, I quote: "no means" to settle the debt then my advice is not to undertake any new financial commitments of any nature until this matter is resolved and you are sailing again in clear undisputed waters.

Post #91176 7th Feb 2011 5:29 am
Boxer

Wales 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Zermatt Silver

EV best of luck getting your finances sorted, I agree with previous comments, get yourself sorted, then get your car.
Best of luck. Don't put petrol in a diesel. They don't run well.

Post #91190 7th Feb 2011 10:11 am
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

npinks wrote:
I think this will always be a thread from two sides of the fence when it comes to opinions

And No Junior I wasn't saying EVs a dodgy Censored Twisted Evil

EV if this is down to back rent, does the business not have assets to clear the arrears, commercial landlords could have sent in a private bailiff firm, to seized goods, sell at auction without even going to court or getting a CCJ, would depend on the business rental lease though, though it does sound like it's gone past that and they are going after the companies directors, maybe due to the amounts outstanding and assets worth

The business did have a few assets but my ex business partner hired an insolvency company to sort. The only contact I had with this company was a business card with their details. They said they would arange disposal. As my ex business partner didn't seem to motivated I called them to say I could sell some assets & get more money for some items like MG Rover sales & showroom fittings to enthusiasts than they would ( In between trying to earn a crust valeting & I have no idea what he was doing). Anyway I did sell some stuff for a reasonable amount though we are talking hundreds not thousands. I took photos etc of the cheques before I sent them off to a company called "THE INSOLVENCY GROUP Censored ) It seems as though they ripped us off as they never did anything other than tell lies every time I rang up though when I got correspondence from The Insolvency Service (Government) I passed on the other companies details. We were ripped off for just under £4000.

Yes I have posted this info on a public forum & wouldn't have done if I wanted to hide behind closed doors, I know not everyone would do this but sometimes it is good to talk. So to sum it up, no matter what I did I got screwed & has now affected my family. Sometimes I wonder whether to simply just give up. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #91290 7th Feb 2011 10:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks

United Kingdom 

Dont give up, just plod on, I know people who lost everything, house, cars, business and now is debt free and cash rich with his new business, sometimes it works itself out

Best to talk it though with family too though Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #91291 7th Feb 2011 10:17 pm
The Valeter

Stompy wrote:
sportsman wrote:
Great,you have your opinion and i have mine its a public forum get over it end of.

And here's mine.....

Would you be so forgiving if it were you he owed money to and if he still owed you money and you saw him in a brand new car would you still feel warm and fuzzy?

Treat others as you would like to be treated ergo he had someone off and now he's being had off simples Thumbs Up

And tell the "wasn't me it was my partner" to the tourists, AS ALL DIRECTORS KNOW they have an obligation to know what's what in their company at all times.

If you were a company owner (as I am) having people do this to you in a time when things are bad enough(which I've had) I know for a fact you'd be a not so happy freelander driver.....

Problem is if you are told lies by the other director & the office staff who aso lied to him due to a total lack of authority what can you do? I am the first to admit that I went into the whole thing on a very nieave basis.

Regarding a new FL2 that is a vehicle for my sole trader business & I had my present one before any of the issues now & a previous new vehilc prior to that. The new FL2 was simply replacing one (& loan) with another & not simply an excuse to buy a new car as I have had at least one new vehicle for the last 16 years. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #91293 7th Feb 2011 10:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
The Valeter

athelstan wrote:
Executive Valeter wrote:
Junior wrote:
Have you settled the debt with the Landlord? otherwise setting aside the judgement would be futile.

No. Have no means to be able to do it, plus my ex-business partner needs to sort his side of it & it was he that messed things up.

EV
If you have, I quote: "no means" to settle the debt then my advice is not to undertake any new financial commitments of any nature until this matter is resolved and you are sailing again in clear undisputed waters.

Your'e probably right if I were to be honest. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #91297 7th Feb 2011 10:23 pm
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
You could come and help sort the tram tracks out In Blackpool, Council spending £100m updating the tram system but ordered the wrong size track-work been stopped since November the prom is all dug up and either one way or closed to traffic.

I was talking to a tram driver in the Summer of 2009 & was told all should be done at the end of 2010. When we were there in October 2010 I was suprised to see Fleetwood full of holes, I then asked a driver how long & he recconed all should be done now in 2012. Some original trams are to be kept for a heritage fleet but there was a clause to their use but can't remember what it was lol. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #91299 7th Feb 2011 10:30 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 5 <12345>