Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Forum humour !!! (Some Jokes May Offend)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 123 of 136 <123 ... 122123124 ... 134135136>
Print this entire topic · 
Sidthecat

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Orkney Grey

With thanks to Barry Cryer
An old man’s in having a massage and the masseuse asks him “ would you like supersex?”
He thinks for a minute “I think I’ll have the soup”

Post #424643 26th Aug 2022 9:15 am
Lightwater

Ukraine 2013 Freelander 2 2.0T SE Auto Fuji White

Quiz show

A woman was on the way to winning $100,000 on a game show, but her final question was suspended for the next night. Her husband sneaked into the studio and found the question and answer.

He raced home and told his wife "Your question is 'What are the three main parts of the male anatomy', and the answer is 'The head, heart and penis.'

The woman thinks about this throughout the night, but keeps forgetting the answer. Her husband keeps reminding her, "The head, heart and penis."

Come the game show she has forgotten again, and the presenter asks, "For $100,000, what are the three main parts of the male anatomy? You have ten seconds."

"Um... the head."

"Good. Eight seconds."

"Um... the heart."

"That's right. Five seconds."

"Oh... um... damn. My husband drilled it into me last night and I had it on the tip of my tongue this morning..."

"That's close enough! You've won $100,000 Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Acoustic insulation ARB TPMS 3xARB air compressors After cooler Air tank On-board OCD pressure air/water cleaning Additional 50L fuel Carpet in doors ABE 2x1kg Waeco 28L modified fridge Battery 4x26ah Solar 120w Victron MPPT 100/20 DC-DC 18amps 175amp jumper plug Awning 6x255/60R18

Post #425464 20th Sep 2022 11:29 pm
Lightwater

Wayne phones an ambulance because his mate's been hit by a car.

Wayne: 'Get an ambulance here quick, my mate has been hit by a car, he's bleeding from his nose and ears and I tink both his legs are broken.'

Operator: 'What is your location sir..?'

Wayne: 'Outside number 28 O'Shaughnessy Street Kew Vic.'

Operator: 'How do you spell that sir..?' Silence.... and after a minute.

Operator: 'Are you there sir..?' More silence and another minute later.

Operator: 'Sir, can you hear me..?' This goes on for another few minutes until....

Operator: 'Sir, please answer me. Can you still hear me..?'

Wayne: 'Yes, sorry bout dat... I couldn't spell O'Shaughnessy Street, so I've just dragged him round to number 40 High Street.' Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Acoustic insulation ARB TPMS 3xARB air compressors After cooler Air tank On-board OCD pressure air/water cleaning Additional 50L fuel Carpet in doors ABE 2x1kg Waeco 28L modified fridge Battery 4x26ah Solar 120w Victron MPPT 100/20 DC-DC 18amps 175amp jumper plug Awning 6x255/60R18

Post #425736 5th Oct 2022 9:01 am
Lightwater

Lucky Hubby ?

Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Post #425764 6th Oct 2022 11:01 pm
Dave47

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Izmir Blue

Laughing Laughing DAVE.
I.A.M. F1rst Driver.
Gone 2003 Discovery TD5 Auto,
Gone 1986 Defender 90 Station Wagon
Gone 1984 Range Rover 3.5 Vogue Manual.
Gone 1970 Series 11A/3 SWB 3.5 V8 Hybrid
Gone 1964 Series 11A LWB Van
Gone 1966 Series 11A SWB Van
Gone 1964 Series 11A LWB Station Wagon,

Post #425768 7th Oct 2022 9:09 am
Lightwater

The Irish Furniture Dealer

Murphy, a furniture dealer from Dublin, decided to expand the line of furniture in his store, so he decided to go to Paris to see what he could find.

After arriving in Paris, he visited with some manufacturers and selected a line that he thought would sell well back home. To celebrate the new acquisition, he decided to visit a small bistro and have a glass of wine.

As he sat enjoying his wine, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat in the house.

Before long, a very beautiful young Parisian girl came to his table, asked him something in French (which Murphy could not understand), so he motioned to the vacant chair and invited her to sit down.

He tried to speak to her in English, but she did not speak his language. After a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, he took a napkin and drew a picture of a wine glass and showed it to her. She nodded, so he ordered a glass of wine for her.

After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bistro and found a quiet cafe that featured a small group playing romantic music.

They ordered dinner, after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing. She nodded, and they got up to dance. They danced until the cafe closed and the band was packing up.

Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed on it.

To this day, Murphy has no idea how she figured out he was in the furniture business. Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Post #425859 11th Oct 2022 11:50 am
Lightwater

The Undertaker

Bob, an undertaker, recently came home with a black eye. He wife asked him, "What happened to you?"

"I've had a terrible day!" says Bob. I had to go to a hotel, where a guest had died in his sleep! When I got there, the manager said they couldn't get him into a body bag, because he had a huge erection!"

"Anyway, I went up, and sure enough there was this big naked man, lying on the bed with a huge erection! So I grabbed his erection with both hands and tried to bend it in half!"

"I see!" said the wife, "That must have been terrible! But how did you get the black eye?"

Bob replied, "Wrong room!" Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Post #426001 17th Oct 2022 11:40 am
Jimboland

England 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

When Bob the undertaker started as an apprentice undertaker after leaving school the first job he was given was to screw the lid on a coffin. The boss told him the deceased was already in the coffin so it shouldn't take him too long but it took him all morning. The boss was not pleased and asked Bob why he had taken so long. Bob said it was a difficult job as the man had a huge erection and everytime he put the lid on it sprang up so he used his initiative and drilled a hole in the coffin lid for the erection to go through. The boss went mad saying you can't do a funeral with that sticking out of the top of the coffin. So Bob replied it would be OK as he cut it off and sanded it down to look like a knot in the wood!

J

Post #426013 18th Oct 2022 11:11 am
3landertwo

..... if Bob had thought about it, it would have stopped the strategically placed wreath, falling off the coffin.

Bow down

Post #426016 18th Oct 2022 1:47 pm
RealBeale

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

Now that's what you call a "stiff".

Post #426021 18th Oct 2022 8:41 pm
Lightwater

A Bristol man who settled in to take a dump during the final days of Boris Johnson’s tenure has exited the toilet blissfully unaware of Liz Truss’s stint in office.

Stepping out of the bathroom, dad Harold Coombe jokingly asked if he’d missed anything, and was surprised to be told it was the entire tenure of Britain’s 56th Prime Minister.
“Her rise, her fall, her further fall – I missed the whole thing. It’s incredible, you can’t even take a sh¡t anymore without losing a head of government”.

Coombe said he had looked back at the news to piece together a timeline of events. “By the looks of it I produced my first stool during the mini-budget, began wiping my arse when Kwasi Kwarteng resigned and had my trousers up by the time Liz Truss pulled the pin. I’d better go wash my hands before someone else resigns”.

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/10/20/da...istership/ Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Post #426183 24th Oct 2022 10:03 pm
Lightwater

Positive Attitude

There is attitude and then there is a positive attitude!

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be - it's the way it is.

The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

After his plane was hit and he was forced to eject, the RCN fighter pilot finally regained consciousness. He was in a hospital in a lot of pain. He found himself in the ICU with tubes/IV drips in both arms, a breathing mask, wires monitoring every function and a nurse hovering over him looking worried. It was obvious he was in a life-threatening situation.

His nurse gave him a serious look, straight into his eyes. Knowing he was not only a fighter pilot, but a Sailor, she spoke to him softly and slowly, enunciating each word:

"You may not feel anything from the waist down."

Somehow, he managed to mumble in reply,

"Can I feel your tits, then?"

And that, my friends, is a real positive attitude. Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Post #426263 27th Oct 2022 12:14 am
3landertwo

Lightwater, 60's humour still alive in Oz Whistle

Post #426266 27th Oct 2022 11:16 am
Jimboland

England 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Nice one Lightwater.

This is true. I used to be a major emergency incident manager when a Hawker Harrier S/VTOL aircraft crashed shortly after take off from a RAF base in Cambridgeshire. All the usual suspects, Fire, Police, Ambulance, Local Authority etc. turned out and as per procedures issued a joint press statement.

A young female ambulance office volunteered to prepare the statement and she wrote. "A RAF Harrier jet crashed shortly after take off. There were no injuries and no damage to property and the pilot ejaculated safely.

J

Post #426268 27th Oct 2022 11:41 am
GJH0702

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Sumatra Black

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2011 XS,Sumatra Black, GONE MARCH 2014- RR Evoque Prestige 5 door ,MY 2014,Loire Blue, Silver Roof, Panoramic roof.
MY 2016 Disco Sport HSE Auto Scotia Grey,REJECTED
Mercedes E220D AMG line with air suspension(Gone)
DS 200 SE Dynamic my 21 (Gone)
DS 200 SE Dynamic my 22 (Gone)
Audi Q5 40TDI S line

Post #426272 27th Oct 2022 2:45 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 123 of 136 <123 ... 122123124 ... 134135136>