Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > MY2013 details (was autocar release..)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 8 of 16 <123 ... 789 ... 141516>
Print this entire topic · 
npinks

United Kingdom 

Been to collect my car after having its alarm fixed, asked the dealer for a cost of a new HSE with lux pack

Basically looked at documention on his screen, ummed and arh'ed for a few minutes, said I would want to be looking at a similar spec car, 19" inch wheels, roof rails, spoiler, xenons, any colour but black, meridian sound system, all I got was it would be about £39+k with lux pack but didn't go into what spec that would be

Didnt confirm what that included,..... Asked what specs they had ordered for demo, showroom and five minute later he returned, with the answer, a few white and a grey one Shocked no spec, no would you like me to go further, as if he couldn't be bothered on his return Confused

Why bother been a sales person if you don't try, sell something out of a simple enquiry

Well I guess, I'll be emailing a certain southern company then as face to face sales people don't sell anymore Laughing Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #154955 17th Sep 2012 7:24 pm
Hicksy

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Fuji White

We came across a sales guy like that before we bought our current , makes me cross as my youngest son is trying hard to get a sales job and would be good at it and put the effort in 

Click image to enlarge

Freelander gone
Audi sold
Volvo xc60 r design coming

Post #154973 17th Sep 2012 8:31 pm
Bopper

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Orkney Grey

Well I guess, I'll be emailing a certain southern company then as face to face sales people don't sell anymore

I emailed them twice a month ago and still waiting for a reply. I have now ordered from a company sixty miles away Exclamation

Post #155002 18th Sep 2012 7:50 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

i have no issues in the past contacting them, did you try calling? or check your spam box?

bit late now anyway Smile Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #155012 18th Sep 2012 10:31 am
Lookers Park Royal

Bopper wrote:
I emailed them twice a month ago and still waiting for a reply. I have now ordered from a company sixty miles away Exclamation

Hi Bopper - If it was LPR then could you let me know. I was on holiday from 1st to 14th Aug at which time a colleague was checking my emails. It sounds like we are perhaps too late, however we would love to help if you are still looking to order something.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Post #155021 18th Sep 2012 12:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
robink

South Africa 

robink wrote:
Anybody know what the 19" wheel on the HSE will look like?

Same as the current SD4 19" wheel. The HSE Luxury gets the diamond cut 19" wheels that have been around since 2008/2009.

Thanks. 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Orkney - waiting!
2010 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto White - gone
2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto White - gone
2012 BMW F30 320D Auto Mineral Grey

Post #155043 18th Sep 2012 3:38 pm
Bopper

James @ Lookers Park Royal wrote:
Bopper - If it was LPR then could you let me know. I was on holiday from 1st to 14th Aug at which time a colleague was checking my emails. It sounds like we are perhaps too late, however we would love to help if you are still looking to order something.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Thanks for the reply. It was on the 8th Aug that I last emailed.
Living in West Cornwall and being less than happy with my closest dealership I don't have a lot of choice locally however have since ordered from Roger Young at Saltash. Sorry we couldn't do business this time

Post #155101 18th Sep 2012 10:40 pm
Bopper

[quote="npinks"] did you try calling?

Well the short answer is No I did a deal with Roger Young dealership in Saltash while I was waiting for the reply.
Maybe next time

Post #155110 19th Sep 2012 4:30 am
Bopper

Now I'll tell you what I want, ---- what I really, really, want, is wood veneer effect trim (I can remember when it was real wood) but when I configured the new car I could not have it with almond or ivory windsor leather so had to go for grande black as part of the lux (oh! how I hate that word) pack. Now, on close inspection of the interior photo of the new model on the Landrover news release dated 23rd August, there is the combination I want, what I ----- but I am told that this will not be available till next January Question

Post #155279 21st Sep 2012 3:16 am
MikeP

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Well, it's been a year and a half since the Freelander went... and I'm realising I'm missing it!! So it looks like I might be coming back to the fold with this refresh next month...! Yay!

PS Oh Hi, I'm back! Anyone want to buy an XF...? Very Happy In case of emergency, break dance.

Post #155306 21st Sep 2012 11:12 am
Arese

Morocco 2012 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Hey guys

Do you know if front and rear led lights can fit in the current FL2 in a plug and play manner ?

Thumbs Up

Last edited by Arese on 21st Sep 2012 12:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #155313 21st Sep 2012 12:45 pm
richardk

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Aintree Green

Arese wrote:
Hey guys

Do you know if front and rear led lights can fit in the current FL2 in a plug and play manner ?

Thumbs Up

I don't believe so as the whole electrical system (bus) has been redone and it is unlikely items like that will retrofit. It is the reason why LED lights were not on the fL2 before as they were not compatible with the control system.

Post #155343 21st Sep 2012 3:38 pm
Arese

Morocco 2012 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Post #155344 21st Sep 2012 3:41 pm
mole

United Kingdom 
Timed Climate Control and Mauritius Blue

Went into my local LR dealer today to discuss a 2013 F2 but came away disappointed with the lack of answers to some simple questions. Could anyone help please?

On the JLR Newsroom (in a media pack) it shows a picture of the central screen showing a display saying "Timed Climate" and it seems to suggest there is a 7-day timing option. Is this like a park-heater?

I believed you could now order a Mauritius Blue vehicle. On the LR site (which still shows the 2012 spec. and prices) it lists Havana and Barolo but no mention of Mauritius.

On asking when 2013 vehicles would be available they said they would be within 2-3 weeks - but didn't know what spec. or colours would be available, although they could alter the spec. to my specification and have a vehicle in 4 weeks. They didn't have any brochures but did give me a copy of the 13MY Freelander 2 Product Brief but this only tells the basic price of the main models with no options, colours or prices.

With the lack of answers and the feeling that they didn't really know what the new vehicle was about I didn't order one. Has anyone had a better experience than me? mole

Post #155433 22nd Sep 2012 4:38 pm
rchrdleigh

England 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Baltic Blue

New colours for 2013 are; Aintree Green, Havana and Mauritius Blue.

Information on 2013 should have been available from 17th September but it seems to have been delayed for some reason.
Should be getting a 2013 MY Freelander at work in the next couple of weeks, will try and post some more info when it arrives.

Post #155435 22nd Sep 2012 4:52 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 8 of 16 <123 ... 789 ... 141516>