Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > The End
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Eurolandy

England 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey

Just reading ronp's quote and it sounds familiar. Sounds like where I work. Fifty Five last week, maybe I'm getting to old! Confused

[Suppose it's like living in a small conservation village where doors are kept unlocked and everyone knows everyone else.
Next thing, planning allows the development of hundreds of new houses of the perimeter.
You then find your space at the pub has been taken over by tattood beer swilling thugs and your pub friends now stay at home, Doris down at the local shop has forcibly been 'retired' only to be replaced by a cheaper blue haired, pierced bird in leggings.
Your doors now need locked, cars regularly now block your driveway, the public grass you've mown for years is now being overrun with dogs with their little 'deposits' ... etc, etc!!!!
Yes, I speak from a similar true experience!]

All the best Paul. Great day out you organised back in September 2013 to LR at Halewood. Many thanks for that. Thumbs Up

Chris[/quote][/quote] Gone:
2002 FL1 TD4 GS Zambezi Silver
2007 FL2 TD4 GS Izmir Blue

Post #320380 29th Mar 2017 12:26 pm
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red

Thanks for the kind PM Paul. Bow down

Yes older and love watching today's youth trying to re-invent the wheel but in my day I had my ass kicked when doing it. Whistle FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #320382 29th Mar 2017 1:07 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

CG for moderator? come you know you want a fair unbiased mod.

first step delete the vanning section completely, then delve into site back ups and delete them for safety.
The set up auto delete on any post mentioning caravans, aftermarket body styling and any quote not complimentary to the discovery sport ( in grey with black roof especially )

Youve tried Lancastrian style moderation, make way for Yorkshire bluntness. At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #320391 29th Mar 2017 4:27 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Sorry to see you go Taz Thumbs Up I've been on here almost 7 years now and haven't had an FL2 since 2013. I have the forum as my home page and always check out the site even it is just off topic forum for the most part.

I have certainly noticed changes and some posts get locked after descending into chaos. I have thought about being a moderator on here before but I don't think I'd be able to get involved enough by the sounds of it. I can't always check my phone at work for alerts.

It's a shame for you that it's gone from enjoyment to constant intervention and being attacked. I know we have had good discussions both on the forum and via PM.

All the best Thumbs Up LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #320401 29th Mar 2017 6:52 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123