« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > United Kingdom > Witter R41Q quick release pictures
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
A5H

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Santorini Black
Witter R41Q quick release pictures

Good evening, I'm new hear so hello to everyone.

I am wondering if anyone has any pictures of Witter R41Q removable towbar fitted to their vehicle? I am unsure as to whether the towbar slides in horizontally (and therefor the brackets is clearly seen from the back of the car) or if it pushes up vertically (so the bracket remains under the rear vallance).

I have no intention of leaving the tow bar fitted most of the time as it's main purpose is to fit a Thule G5 909 cycle carrier - again pics of this fitted to their car also appreciated as I would like to confirm that the bikes will clear the rear window glass.

Amd finally I would appreciate any opinions on the aftermarket dedicated wiring kits that plug into the Freelander 2 wiring properly (and require programming) I'm tempted to buy the genuine LR part kit for this, however I've been looking at getting the towbar, wiring kit and bike rack from PF Jones who have a reasonable price for the lot. http://www.pfjones.co.uk/index.php?target=...pcode=r41q

thanks for any help Bow down ,

Ash

Post #48443 8th Oct 2009 9:41 pm
cyberhusky

Luxembourg 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

See pix in this thread

http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic3684.html Freelander 2 SE 4Td Izmir Blue, Dog cage for Alaskan Malamute, iphone Navigon Navigator

Post #48446 8th Oct 2009 10:03 pm
zarapip

England 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Lago Grey

Hi. Got my Witter Tow Bar kit from P F Jones. Its a horizontal fitting bar,you see the socket and attachment bracket tucket neatly back from and under bumper,not obtrusive at all. The dedicated wireing kit from them is so easy to fit,but will have to plug into computer to fix the reversing sensors,though you could just switch those off whilst towing,. FREELANDER 2 2010 HSE LARGO GREY ALMOND LEATHER

Post #117257 17th Oct 2011 10:27 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1