Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Where did you buy yours??? Feedback... good or bad?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Goldstone69

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Tonga Green

Rocar Moores Huddersfield : good sales team not to pushy ...have had a few problems with my FL2 service/repair side is also good hopefully all problems now sorted . all in all a big Thumbs Up

Post #6989 18th Sep 2007 7:42 pm
lardy

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 S Manual Rimini Red

Taunton Land Rover - Sales team were excellent, even gave my two boys radio controlled cars as a gift (should have asked for more discount methinks),

Only had the car since Saturday so havent had chance to test out the Service department, but from experience with my TD5 Disco I can confirm the Parts department are excellent (hence I now own an FL2 - cheaper than keeping my TD5 working!!!).

Post #7040 18th Sep 2007 10:43 pm
Andy131

United Kingdom 

Stratstone Bury bought my Tangiers Orange FL2 from there.
To be honest after the first Freelander I bought new from there in 1981 I promised my self that I would never go back - they sold me my first car on a PCP, where you hand it back after 3 years, you have to tell them how many miles you do and the residual value is based on this. I was doing 35000 miles a year, they put 25000 on the form - at 8p a mile you can imagine the extra charge.
Back to the plot, they had a 12 month old FL2 HSE with less than 1000 miles on the clock at a very low price, OK they wouldn't budge on the price but offered excellent finance package and reasonable trade in on my 06 FL1. A very pleasant experience to be honest.

Guy Salmon Stockport - Used for 2 years on my previous FL1, bought from there, they didn't budge on price either, sounds like barganing is not my strong point. The car was used very hard, both off road and on it, and had quite a few of the usuall problems ie IRD, diff, leaks, suspension - all fixed without a quibble, will be going back with this one for servicing, can't say better than that.

Post #52516 21st Dec 2009 11:36 am
surfingmonkey

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Santorini Black

Rocar Moores Hudderdfield - Very happy with the purchase, same salesman as several years earlier when my parents were buying a FL1. Was very happy with the deal and customer service but servicing is expensive. I lived closer I'd be visiting Team Valley Service Centre as I've heard nothing but rave reviews.

Post #55267 14th Jan 2010 8:19 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12