Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Latest series Top Gear.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
ggb

United Kingdom 2014 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Santorini Black

Entertaining though.

Post #386687 17th Feb 2020 11:15 pm
Sidthecat

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Orkney Grey

RealBeale wrote:
Car SOS. What a load of Censored !!
Fuzz Townsend's ok, but that Tw4t Tim Shaw needs garrotting. Same old Censored , take someone's car without them knowing (owner must have a sob story as to why they haven't fixed the car, illness, bereavement , no clue how to restore a car etc). Then Fuzz will fix up their absolute rot box while Tim loons around pretending to trick someone in to giving parts away until finally the car is finished and they get Tim to wear a false moustache and pretend to be someone making a documentary/be a museum curator etc, whilst getting the unsuspecting owner to a venue under the guise of telling them a load of BS as to why they should be there, before revealing the showroom like car to the owner who 9 times out of ten just takes it in their stride as if they knew all along their pride and joy was being completely rebuilt.
The early programmes were even worse. Remember one (can't remember exactly which episode ) where the finished car looked mint until it had it's bonnet opened to reveal a very rusty engine bay !
"I bought it to restore 30 years ago, but my back went in a sexual related incident 2 years ago, so I couldn't finish it - or the car." Yep, they had the car for donkey's years before their accident or whatever, did Censored all to it, but for some reason now they're incapacitated, it's imperative that pile of rust now gets restored.
Hey, Car SOS, I've just lost my job. Come and take my Freelander 2 and do all the things to it I always wanted to , but lacked the time, money or motivation to sort it myself before I lost my job. I swear I'll make out I knew nothing about it.

And not even noticed that their pride and joy has been taken away Rolling with laughter

Post #386694 18th Feb 2020 11:08 am
Boxbrownie

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Aww c’mon chaps......it’s TELEVISION

Rolling with laughter Regards

David

Lovely i6 has now gone, but not me......

Please let me know if anything in my post offends you, as I may wish to offend you again......

Post #386700 18th Feb 2020 12:41 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12