Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > Driver's Door Control Panel Dead
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Digger-Dawg

Scotland 

I've also just fitted a towbar and electrics and found the control panel has died. I had wired up something incorrectly but after a bit of trial and error got things sorted out ok but interestingly the trailer lights don't work on the auto light setting. I'll be checking the 7.5 amp fuse first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed that's all it is. Thanks for the tip.
UPDATE: Just to confirm that my problem was also solved by replacing the 7.5amp fuse in the passenger footwell.

Post #278643 16th Oct 2015 5:02 pm
pj1312

Scotland 

Hi guys and gals,looking for help. My 2008 FL2 HSE has developed a fault on the drivers control panel. its stuck halway down,and none of the switches work.Ive changed to control panel over and checked the fuses. The windows on the passenger side both front and rear both work,but on the drivers side,the mirrors drivers window and pax windows dont work.Can anyone shift some light onto this issue?Also the indicators dont flash when the car is armed,but used to before.Apologies for the long text,just looking for help before i throw away money at the stealers.Just a thought,is there relays fitted for the window operation?

Post #386585 16th Feb 2020 12:35 pm
jonthetrain

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Stornoway Grey

hi andy
i've got a similar problem with my drivers side electric multi button control for all the windows also mirrors
which fuses did you replace to get this working again see one was 7.5 any idea which is the other one
cheers
jon

Post #391166 13th May 2020 2:09 pm
mk7trebilcock

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 SD4 Dynamic Manual Barolo Black

pj1312 wrote:
Hi guys and gals,looking for help. My 2008 FL2 HSE has developed a fault on the drivers control panel. its stuck halway down,and none of the switches work.Ive changed to control panel over and checked the fuses. The windows on the passenger side both front and rear both work,but on the drivers side,the mirrors drivers window and pax windows dont work.Can anyone shift some light onto this issue?Also the indicators dont flash when the car is armed,but used to before.Apologies for the long text,just looking for help before i throw away money at the stealers.Just a thought,is there relays fitted for the window operation?

Did you ever find the problem I got the same issue and I can’t figure it out

Post #437473 2nd Dec 2023 12:02 pm
SYFL2

2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

He’s not posted in over 2 years so I reckon he’s long moved on.

Post #437474 2nd Dec 2023 12:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12