Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > Electrical Gremlins
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Cidor

Russia 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Tambora Flame

Indicator SRS illuminate when the ignition is turned on. Indicator SRS extinguish within six seconds of the ignition being turned on (english manual, page 61).

Post #2946 9th May 2007 10:22 pm
boiledgnat

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Embarassed Perhaps I should do some reading Exclamation

Post #2957 10th May 2007 8:43 am
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Hey boiledgnat,

we are just typical blokes........instruction manual Question what manual Question Part of the fun is finding out new things as you drive the car and we would not have half the fun discussing our lack of knowledge on these forums if we read the manual first....however, it is embarrasing when Cidor kindly tells you what page of your English manual to study Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter It is just nice to see so many different Nationalities talking and laughing for once. I get so Censored off watching the news and everybody is fighting. More humour and more FL2 's is what is needed Thumbs Up

Post #2971 10th May 2007 9:37 pm
Cidor

Russia 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Tambora Flame

carlfraz wrote:
Hey boiledgnat,

we are just typical blokes........instruction manual Question what manual Question Part of the fun is finding out new things as you drive the car and we would not have half the fun discussing our lack of knowledge on these forums if we read the manual first....however, it is embarrasing when Cidor kindly tells you what page of your English manual to study Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter It is just nice to see so many different Nationalities talking and laughing for once. I get so Censored off watching the news and everybody is fighting. More humour and more FL2 's is what is needed Thumbs Up

carlfraz
I cannot specify page in a manual in Russian. Very Happy
I do not have still car. Big Cry

Post #2977 10th May 2007 11:12 pm
Jumplead

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Baltic Blue

Hi Folks, I’ve already posted on the Tech section of the forum “ TD4 GS - Stereo Freeze” (10/04/07) regarding the same problem I’ve had with the stereo on my GS. I did promise to get the car into the dealer, but have been too busy. The dealer informs me that the problem can be fixed by a software download?

It’s an irritating intermittent fault, which I have been able to live with so far and a stop/start seems to fix it! I've found that the problem is exacerbated if the "Auto Headlight" in switched on.

It’s the only fault that I can admit to, with the exception of the low reverse warning beeper. Other than that, the car is an absolute dream. After too many years in a Disco, I’ve started overtaking again!!!

When I do get round to booking it in to the dealer, I’ll let you know how I get on.

Regarding the key fob and start button, in a tricky situation, just don’t panic – I’ve been there!! Take your time, eject the fob and start all over again without rushing it.

Good luck!

Post #2978 10th May 2007 11:15 pm
Jez

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black
Stereo Freeze

I too have had the standard audio on my GS freeze intermittently. Having read the previous posts on this forum I have taken to the dealer today and been told that until landrover provide new software the "problem will happen again". If anyone gets the software updated / problem fixed I'd be keen to hear. Until then I will keep on at the dealer; for an Alpine system I am not impressed with the quality / feel / features.

Apart from that the Freelander 2 is great and no regrets - just getting used to a new vehicle! Confused

Post #2989 11th May 2007 1:24 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12