Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Evoque Experience Day.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

The Lancashire member has put up this red rose, so I replied with Yorkshires finest puds, not them frozen ones mind, home made only.

Mrs G will not even look at a picture of an Evoke, says they are stupid and not true to the landrover range, she keeps yaking about a RRS. I however am not made of money so she will be getting a mk3 Astra with big wheels and extra bling so it looks Evocative.

Our local dealer has a nice RRS in at the right money, but its stornoway ,probably explains the cheap price Confused At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #113002 13th Sep 2011 5:23 pm
Tandemman

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Rimini Red

Go steady lad it'll be like the battle of Towton before you know it.

Post #113006 13th Sep 2011 5:54 pm
taztastic

England 

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

I thought about black puddings, but to the untrained eye, they don't look like black puddings, I'll stick with the Rose

Post #113008 13th Sep 2011 6:02 pm
ad210358

England 

chicken george wrote:
The Lancashire member has put up this red rose, so I replied with Yorkshires finest puds, not them frozen ones mind, home made only.

Our local dealer has a nice RRS in at the right money, but its stornoway ,probably explains the cheap price Confused

Mrs CG knows aclassier colour (probabley hate going shopping in a Hearse) Whistle
Could you not find a T Bag to complete the Sig, Yorkshire's own of course Question

Post #113027 13th Sep 2011 7:13 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Tandemman wrote:
OK I'll bite, what's with the yorkshire puddings?............................don't say gravy.

Gravy and a sprinkling of sugar MMMMMMMMmmmmmm!!! Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #113029 13th Sep 2011 7:24 pm
driftpuma

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Santorini Black

I got an invite and applied but now on the reserve list for the Luton Hoo experience. Sad See how things go and if I get a call. if not Ill cancel the leave from work! lol

Post #113031 13th Sep 2011 7:34 pm
rchrdleigh

England 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Baltic Blue

driftpuma wrote:
I got an invite and applied but now on the reserve list for the Luton Hoo experience. Sad See how things go and if I get a call. if not Ill cancel the leave from work! lol

Also had an invite and last time I checked there were spaces available at Luton Hoo and also at Rockingham on 20th September.

Post #113529 16th Sep 2011 8:16 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

Executive Valeter wrote:
Not sure what the black tinted thing is on the headlining by the rear view mirror/lamp cluster.

It is the transmitter for the Whitefire wireless headphones for the RSE and front seat passenger. It isn't possible to fit the RSE to the Focus RS Recaro sports seats in the Plus model due to the construction of the head restraint so i don't have RSE. The dual view was tested tonight, front seat passenger watching TV and all I could see was the satnav screen from the driver's seat, I could hear the sound on the 17 speaker Meridian 825w surround sound system fitted to the car (it is superb and distortion free even at eardrum splitting volumes and the sub woofer is under the driver's seat which deters you from driving along with full volume on!). When we slowed down to stop at traffic lights I could see the TV programme on the screen but as soon as we got above approx 5mph it faded back to the navigation screen. Another really impressive feature for the in car entertainment buffs is the way the bluetooth can stream audio and video wirelessly or wired from both phone and tablet devices so you can use an iPad streamed to the RSE or dual view screen to show movies if they are not stored in the iTunes format (the system cannot handle that for some reason) but you also have a hard drive that can hold up to 10movie dvd's or cd's or you can read them from a memory stick or remote hard drive via the USB connection. How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #113660 18th Sep 2011 1:57 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12