« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > FL2 steals D3's Towcar thunder
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
NightFox

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Tambora Flame

UKdave104 wrote:
...I'd only get one if I had a trailor to take garden rubbish to the tip.

As for a caravan........................NO Censored WAY,

I don't understand, surely that's what a caravan is?

Post #7567 27th Sep 2007 9:30 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

carlfraz wrote:
Yeh!! up yours GS69 Evil or Very Mad I'm sitting here with my third G&T (each one a quad Thumbs Up sorry if the spelling goes a drift I am tryin to focus on the keyboard!!! Rolling Eyes ) toasting the accolade of best tow car 2008, and with a price tag of £31950 plus £450 for a tow bar ....kerching, a £32K plus motor, bring it on big fella!!!. Razz

I only wanted a tow bar for the bike rack, as soon as the wife saw that masculine symbol protruding from the back of the car she said......'I want one'...........caravan that is.......not 6" of rock hard steel Laughing Laughing Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter thats what I'm for Question Embarassed Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

As soon as that tow bar goes on it is unstoppable, it is like being a member of the 'Scientology Religious Sect' no matter what people say you don't listen.....they are jealous, out to harm you, you are a caravaner, with 'caravanability'......you must spread the word.....knock on doors on Sundays with smartly dressed children by your side preaching the wonders of that plastic shed on wheels........no, no, fight the urge to break free.......what I preach is right......caravans are the furure............help!! Help!!!!! no don't fight the force.......ooh err!!! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter GS69 get one fitted to your beloved...........you too will see the light....even if on a dimmer switch you will see the light ............you are your destiny Exclamation Crying or Very sad Cool Evil or Very Mad Razz Shocked Very Happy Neutral Bow down Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Here Here

CARAVANABILTY the future.... Thumbs Up

Don't forget to add on the cost of the TVs when people ask how much the car is

I might have to add some to mine so i can drive the award winning FL2, ......... I've asked the wife.... she say's I have to stay with the £99 twin DVD players i bought from NETTO Big Cry

Post #7568 27th Sep 2007 9:33 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Hey npinks, 99 quid or 1800 quid, you are a sound guy........5th G&T now so apologies if I make no sense at all!?&*(&^^%$"£$%^&*() you know you are right my friend, and that GS69, nightfox and UKdave 104 are just fighting the urge to join us...come on guys don't be shy...caravaning is good, and I don't even have one yet Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy . Mentioned a van to others in our village and they were really excited we were considering joining the clan....soon the girls (mum's), had that naughty twinkle in their eyes......yeh! yeh!!! no what I'm saying Question Idea .......... Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter being within 'the circle'...........and the only magic I'm talking is by a' 6" magic wand' not plastic or steel one............... Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Whistle Whistle Whistle
Honestly we are good Christian people( Whistle Whistle ), sorry to the real believers, each to there own. I belive in FL2's and me only nothing else!!!

Control your own destiny rather than blame others Exclamation Wink Bow down

Post #7570 27th Sep 2007 9:50 pm
Goldstone69

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Tonga Green

carlfraz wrote:
Yeh!! up yours GS69 Evil or Very Mad I'm sitting here with my third G&T (each one a quad Thumbs Up sorry if the spelling goes a drift I am tryin to focus on the keyboard!!! Rolling Eyes ) toasting the accolade of best tow car 2008, and with a price tag of £31950 plus £450 for a tow bar ....kerching, a £32K plus motor, bring it on big fella!!!. Razz

I only wanted a tow bar for the bike rack, as soon as the wife saw that masculine symbol protruding from the back of the car she said......'I want one'...........caravan that is.......not 6" of rock hard steel Laughing Laughing Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter thats what I'm for Question Embarassed Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

As soon as that tow bar goes on it is unstoppable, it is like being a member of the 'Scientology Religious Sect' no matter what people say you don't listen.....they are jealous, out to harm you, you are a caravaner, with 'caravanability'......you must spread the word.....knock on doors on Sundays with smartly dressed children by your side preaching the wonders of that plastic shed on wheels........no, no, fight the urge to break free.......what I preach is right......caravans are the furure............help!! Help!!!!! no don't fight the force.......ooh err!!! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter GS69 get one fitted to your beloved...........you too will see the light....even if on a dimmer switch you will see the light ............you are your destiny Exclamation Crying or Very sad Cool Evil or Very Mad Razz Shocked Very Happy Neutral Bow down Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Laughing Always find posting messages when under the influence lets the creative juices flow Wink Carl you are already lost to the dark side Sad but others can still be saved ! The Caravanability Sect is a growing threat to all decent fast moving road users so i propose a rival organisation be set up Exclamation Exclamation

Cool FL2LF Cool ...Yes the FL2 Liberation Front is born.

A highly trained covert group who will scour the land looking for FL2`s in captivity we will unhitch any caravan setting the FL2 free to return to travel at high speeds and realise its true offroad potential in the wild Mad Exclamation

FL2LF merchandise coming to a shop near you soon Thumbs Up

Post #7576 28th Sep 2007 8:22 am
Paul

Belgium 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey

Post #7578 28th Sep 2007 9:39 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Paul

Belgium 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey

UKdave104 wrote:
Only 6" Question Question

Thought it was bigger than that Cool ............... the tow bar I meant Rolling with laughter

what about this one ?

Click image to enlarge

:shock:

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #7579 28th Sep 2007 9:42 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Goldstone69

...now thats just showing off Shocked

Post #7581 28th Sep 2007 10:05 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

Paul wrote:
UKdave104 wrote:
Only 6" Question Question

Thought it was bigger than that Cool ............... the tow bar I meant Rolling with laughter

what about this one ?

Click image to enlarge

Shocked

Peter Pan shouldn't have trouble with Captain Hook anymore, now his hooks on the back of your car

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #7590 28th Sep 2007 11:05 am
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

Tut Tut Tut......... Rolling Eyes

That FL2 is dirty, and I'm talking about the bumper here, and NOT the 6 inches sticking out of it's arse Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #7599 28th Sep 2007 12:54 pm
Dave

Quote:
FL2LF ...Yes the FL2 Liberation Front is born.

Let me in, let me in, I want to join, Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I don't want to be taken to the "Dark Side", I don't want a plastic box with wheels stuck on the back of my baby Big Cry ______________________
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #7601 28th Sep 2007 2:02 pm
Goldstone69

Welcome UKdave you are the first ..... congratulations Cool

In case you ever feel like changing your mind go to http://www.funny-city.com/videos/caravan.shtml

Laughing Thumbs Up

Post #7602 28th Sep 2007 2:43 pm
Dave

Nice one GS69 Laughing

That'll be CarlFraz on his first outing Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ______________________
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #7615 28th Sep 2007 5:46 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Obviously not got his 85% vehicle weight to van weight accurate, heh npinks?? Laughing Laughing we know....you may mock... GS69, Nightfox, UKDave104...but you WILL SUCCUMB!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling with laughter

Post #7628 29th Sep 2007 1:22 pm
Goldstone69

NEVER Exclamation ....have fun a fun day out at Tong treat her gently ....and look after the FL2 aswell ! Wink

Post #7638 29th Sep 2007 6:10 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Going over the 85% rule didn't help the poor chap at all and those dam mountain bikers just stood and watched.

I bet it was GS69's home movie, I hope you didn't fix the puncture and had to walk all the way home Exclamation

Post #7643 29th Sep 2007 7:26 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>