Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Hunters Derby
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

To be fair to the dealer & the vast majority of all makes main dealers are the same, although there is no excuse for this behaviour the so called valeters (cleaners in reallity) are generally paid the minimum wage or less as they are often immigrants who often don't speak English & are employed by National or multi franchise companies who charge the dealers a fair wack & pay the cleaners naff all.

It's about time all main dealers of all makes of cars got their act together & sorted the valeting situations given any new car to whoever no matter what it costs is likely their second largest expence & should be presented accordingly in a manor to reflect the outlay the customer has spent!

I allways ask the customer to inspect their car before I take a payment! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #96855 28th Mar 2011 11:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biscay

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Biscay Blue

Been back to Hunters today and they have completely re valeted it. Looks like a good job, missed the hot choc. I had spilt in the cup holder but seats and roof lining look a lot better.

Only time will tell.

Post #97980 6th Apr 2011 1:16 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12