« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > We buy any car !!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
commando

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey
We buy any car.con

I had a quote from this company and was invited to bring the car for inspection and purchase.The nearest place was 40 miles away,and not wanting to waste my time I asked them the following question-If my car is as described with no faults,scratches,damage etc will you pay the quoted price? The salesman then backtracked and would not give me an answer.So it seems that the quote is just to get you there and they will not pay the full price.If anyone out there has been paid the quoted price I think the forum would love to hear from them. Stornaway grey SE auto with 18" alloys

Post #47533 17th Sep 2009 11:14 am
shilen

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Bali Blue

£22630 for my FL2 - was about £31K list price so £8,300 over 18 months = £461 per month, I lease it so the loss isnt really of any importance anyway.

Put my other halfs Fiesta on there which we bought 2 months ago for £6500 which had £1000 knocked off (so was really £7500) and the site comes back with a valuation of £5200 which certainly isnt right!

Post #47536 17th Sep 2009 4:29 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

£22630 for a red fl2 with body kit! they are paying way over the odds Laughing At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #47550 17th Sep 2009 9:38 pm
shilen

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Bali Blue

they know class when they see it.......... Whistle

Post #47556 18th Sep 2009 8:48 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Laughing If yours is worth that, then mine is probably worth more than I paid for it Wink At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #47561 18th Sep 2009 12:14 pm
Frobius

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Martinique Blue

Just had a look and they say £17815.

I'm going to be out of the country for 6 months from January and I'm loathe to pay the finance while I'm away. Thinking that it might be a better idea to sell and settle but I'm not sure my options :/ 09MY FL2 Td4 XS, Style Pack, Privacy Glass, Martinique Blue.. oh so very blue..

Post #47621 21st Sep 2009 9:04 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Strange why our Mr. Pinks didnt get rid of his old rattle box to - We buy any car.com
Maybe they do make exceptions Laughing 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #47631 21st Sep 2009 10:24 am
ashtons99

2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Zermatt Silver
Re: Used car prices on the up

landieguy wrote:
Interested to see what "WE buy any car" have offered forum members. At present due to the supply situation, used car prices are on the up. Call in to see the dealer last week that I bought my HST from from back in March this year. He said that he had recently sold two HSTs one an 08 plate the other the same age as mine. Both made well over what I paid for a new one. The 09 plated one going for nearly £3000 more. Must admit I did get a cracking deal at the time getting just over £7000 off list. Best deals at the moment appear to be offering about £3000 off list.
It appears from what was said that I could run my HST for some time and still get what I paid for it.
Interestly because the HSE has been deleted from the models list (with SE model) that secondhand book prices are some £700 better for HST over same age HSE variant. Dealer stated that providing LR do not bring out similar model to HST then secondhand prices should stay strong due to relative rarity and healthy demand.

Nice to get some good news Smile

Think you have things a bit wrong there. Its the SE thats been deleted from range. The HSE is still alive and kicking as the flagship of the FL2 range.

Post #47656 21st Sep 2009 10:10 pm
AndyC

Re: Used car prices on the up

ashtons99 wrote:

Think you have things a bit wrong there. Its the SE thats been deleted from range. The HSE is still alive and kicking as the flagship of the FL2 range.

The HSE has been discontinued in Norway. In fact all the old model names have and been replaced with Premium, Sport, Plus and Comfort.

The top model Premium is only available as an automatic, and the cheapest model Comfort is only available as a manual.

I wonder if Land Rover in any other countries have changed from the original model names Question 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #47663 22nd Sep 2009 7:28 am
stormsky

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Lago Grey

"...We buy any car..." is THE most annoying advert on TV since that Censored with the double glazing.."I say you buy one you get one free..." Oh how I wished someone would have poped up on screen and slaped that bloke around the face repeatedly with a wet fish but it never happened

Because they are so annoying I would never use them, and in fact hope that a freak lightening strike destroys all of their stock in a massive explosion, that their owner get arrested for fraud, the bank calls in the finance, they go into administration, and the lands gets sold off to make way for a Tesco overflow car park 58 HSE, auto, lago grey, tints. Mine and my dogs Storm and Sky
TT Quattro, black. Ers.
AC Cobra rep in build. Ars.

Post #47675 22nd Sep 2009 12:35 pm
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

Whooaaaa!

Easy Tiger Shocked Laughing Laughing

Post #47680 22nd Sep 2009 1:16 pm
AndyC

Shocked Shocked - Must be all the Brussels sprouts he's been eating lately Shocked Shocked 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #47687 22nd Sep 2009 6:42 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12