Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > ??? I dont see many FL2 with CHROME , WHY ??
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
MAERSK

Denmark 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Narvik Black

yamaha-fan wrote:
Hi Maersk, if you have bought the (outer) door handle covers from Powerful UK they are made from stainless steel. Please advise as to the fit and finish and the feel and rubustness of the covers.

Thanks
YF

Thank you for the advice about the temperature of the surface,I will have that in mind.I have seen on internet the handles fro powerful uk and funny enough it looks like almost every part dealer are using the same photo ( I dont belive in that they all have arranged the photo in the same way.If you look at my first post on the top you can see what I have bought and it is all made in one factory in Italy and if Im not happy I can return it. I will ofcourse put some pictures in the gallery when I come home and fit it the 10 of August and then people are more than welcome to give me a opinion Very Happy Very Happy "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #24878 28th Jul 2008 10:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MAERSK

jules1967 wrote:
can't have chrome bling - it would scare the horses.
The Mrs reckons the best add-on accessory for an FL2 is lots of prime Yorkshire mud splattered up the windows so there's no possibility of it being confused with a chelsea tractor.
Not quite sure how the side steps and privacy glass go with this image but it seems to work for her. Thumbs Up

Hey Jules 1967 Smile Smile .

Your Mrs have a point about the horses will react on the " shine ".Some people goes for the mud and others are styling the cars inside out and then some people are just having the Freelander 2 because they are using it for commuting in a very confy way.As I wrote to yamaha fan , I promise to take some photos after the 10 of August - when I get home and then you can see if that might scare the horses Very Happy Very Happy
 "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #24879 28th Jul 2008 10:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tandemman

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Rimini Red

Personally I think that the days when Landrover made cars solely for country pursuits are long gone. They launched the F2 with the brightest colour possible and extensively use Rimini red in their adverts.If they were really interested in offroad use only there would be no point speccing wheels 0ver 16" with low profile tyres. Thumbs Up

Post #24883 29th Jul 2008 6:47 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

My spies have found a picture of Mearsk sat on his other car Laughing
 At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #25032 1st Aug 2008 12:30 am
nikolas_cy

Cyprus 

Looks like a transformer took a dump on that car Laughing

Post #25033 1st Aug 2008 7:38 am
chicken george

Where is captain bling Maersk with the shiney shiney photos? . The forum awaits ( with our monitors on a dark setting) Laughing At work
At home

Post #25618 14th Aug 2008 8:34 am
christian138

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Sumatra Black

Quote:
Where is captain bling Maersk with the shiney shiney photos? . The forum awaits ( with our monitors on a dark setting)

Sitting in a darkened room probably with a migraine brought on by all that bling ! Rolling with laughter

Post #25619 14th Aug 2008 8:57 am
MAERSK

Hallo everone!!
Very Happy Very Happy

Embarassed Embarassed Sorry I havent been loggin on for a wild but my work abroad took a while longer than expected and the last 12 days I havent been able to get on the net.I hope everyone will forgive me.Because of my delay in arrival to the UK I talked to my LR dealer and I made a bargain with him that he is still Big Cry Big Cry about. I deliver the chrome and he will fit it + an additional topspoiler in my cars colour price £420 Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter .
I PROMISE THAT I WILL LIGHTING UP YOUR SCREEN TOMORROW EVENING THEN I HAVE TAKEN THE PHOTOS AND EVERYTHING . ANY COMMENT IS WELCOME BUT I THINK THIS CAR LOOKS NICE WITH IT Very Happy Very Happy .

AGAIN IM TERRIBLE SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. Very Happy Very Happy "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #25886 19th Aug 2008 7:41 pm
chicken george

tomorrow it is then  At work
At home

Post #25887 19th Aug 2008 7:53 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Its tomorrow NOW and no photos Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Could it be because Croatia beat Denmark in the Olympic Mens Handball match and Mr. Maersk is sulking in his corner Whistle Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #25909 20th Aug 2008 4:29 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

good things come to those who wait Thumbs Up

GGGGRrrrrrrrrr I hate waiting Twisted Evil Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #25911 20th Aug 2008 4:39 pm
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROMECHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME CHROME

Post #25917 20th Aug 2008 5:21 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #25920 20th Aug 2008 5:49 pm
chicken george

AndyC wrote:
Olympic Mens Handball match

Thats one sport to far for me Shocked womens handball could be fun though Laughing At work
At home

Post #25925 20th Aug 2008 6:29 pm
MAERSK

Hallo everyone Smile Smile

I havent had the time to wash the car today or polish the chrome but I promised to get some pictures and they are in my gallery.I think the car looks great. Very Happy Very Happy The only thing that I havent recived yet is the front chrome top.But I should recive that in a few days.Now you are all welcome to give their opinion.I think it hasnt peeped the car up to much but we are all different.I will get some more photos when it is washed and the front is mounted. "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #25929 20th Aug 2008 8:14 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>