Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > North America > Lot's of LR2's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
Quagmire

Canada 2007 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Tambora Flame

TF was a limited run. I think you could only order one until mid 2007. I think there were only 16 ordered at the Calgary dealer. I had to go to Vancouver to find one with the options that I wanted.

It's nice to have such a noticeable colour. You can instantly spot it in the parking lot. People comment on the colour a lot (mostly favourable). Despite what others said, I haven't grown tired of it yet.

Post #21698 6th Jun 2008 5:15 pm
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

Quagmire wrote:
TF was a limited run. I think you could only order one until mid 2007. I think there were only 16 ordered at the Calgary dealer. I had to go to Vancouver to find one with the options that I wanted.

It's nice to have such a noticeable colour. You can instantly spot it in the parking lot. People comment on the colour a lot (mostly favourable). Despite what others said, I haven't grown tired of it yet.

Indeed a very nice and noticelable colour. Thumbs Up
The reasons I did decide against where that the Izmir Blue I have was the closest to the options I wanted and the respray would be (I think) more expensive and more difficult on a limited edition colour.
Of course the fact that Izmir Blue is the nicest colour (for me ) had nothing to do with it.
No colour thread war please Laughing Laughing
Really nice choice of colour Thumbs Up FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21778 7th Jun 2008 6:11 pm
jutrem

Canada 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Tonga Green

Quagmire wrote:
I saw another LR2 in Calgary last night and it was Tambora Flame as well Thumbs Up. We waved as we went by. I don't think that happens when two X3 drivers pass. It makes you feel good to own the vehicle.

So far I have seen 6 LR2s in Calgary. 2 blacks, 2 greys and 2 tambora flames. It's still a bit of an exclusive club out west.

Drove beside another "Rimini" red LR2 yesterday (Sunday) mourning for 10 minutes. We both took Lakeshore /Royal Windsor exit off the QEW east highway. It was nice to see another red LR2 on the road, not at the dealers.

So far I've seen (on the road ) 4 Tambora flames, 2 Blues, 2 Black, 1 Whistler white. 1 Red, 1 Silver, 2 Greys, 1 Sand and 1 Tonga green.

Post #21881 9th Jun 2008 3:43 pm
nza

Canada 2008 LR2 i6 SE Auto Baltic Blue

Ok, who's representing the Wet Coast? Besides me. Armchair Commando

Post #21900 9th Jun 2008 5:27 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234