Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
yaugher

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green
BEADLES LAND ROVER SIDCUP SE LONDON

BEADLES OF SIDCUP S.E.London

0208 309 1100

Dealt with Karl Simmons and Damien Vennard.

After some 15 years of using a Canterbury Kent dealer for my LR needs and over the last few years being somewhat unhappy with the lack luster reactions from the said dealer, Last may I decided to shop around this time when looking to buying a new car.

I contacted 5 dealers. only one dealer immediately offered me a demo FL2 for 24 hours!...i would have thought they would all have offered a test drive but no! ....After dropping off my D3 HSE we took their fl2 my 10 away and tried it out.... we decided that yes we would buy a new fl2 for Sept 2010 delivery.

( when we returned their demo FL2 and collected our D3 they had given it a Full Valet !!!! Very Happy

Contact with 4 of the dealers resumed with some negotiation over spec price discounts delivery dates etc. we narrowed it down to two dealers (L -park royal and Beadles of Sidcup.) based on price and service and having been impressed with the Dealer Principal Karl Simmons (k,simmons@beadles-landrover.co.uk)

The sales exec was Damien Vennard

The branch seems very well run, attention to small details seem a high priority and the staff were helpfull and did seem to go the extra mile to give a good service...
[/b]
we took delivery this morning of the new car.

My wife on handover of the new car was presented with a bouquet of flowers which was indeed a very nice touch...all in all I am very pleased with their service and I would be happy to recommend them if you are in the SE UK and wanted a LR ! It was a nice change from my old dealer to find one that was pleased to have the business and were fast dealing with matters.

My Marks out of ten? 9.9.. out of 10.....(OK ten BUT I didn't want to make them too big headed !!!) Laughing

[/u][b][u] Sept 1 2010 Now the PROUD owner of Galway Green Auto Diesel HSE

Post #75027 1st Sep 2010 3:24 pm
greengiant

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Lago Grey

I bought an 04 TD5 Disco new and an 09 FL2 HSE from there and each occasion was fine, aftersales service was good. 09 FL2 HSE auto Lago Grey
71 Triumph Stag 3L
68 NGTCV8 3.5L

Post #75201 3rd Sep 2010 7:16 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

My dealer delivered my car, then drank a cuppa while I wrote the cheque, Not bad service I thought. He then asked for directions for the twistiest route back as he wanted to have fun in the Audi I traded in Laughing . At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #75210 3rd Sep 2010 8:29 pm
SamYPKP

2011 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Fuji White

We also had a fantastic experience at Beadles.

This is our first Land Rover and only contacted Beadles so cant compare with other Land Rover dealers. However, compared to our treatment at various VW, Nissan, Vauxhall and even Merc dealers it was really refreshing to deal with Beadles. We were dealt with by Peter Hope - who was great, very patient (we had our two baby girls with us) and straight to the points about the deal we were asking for. Im normally a very cynical person, especially when it comes to sales and car dealers - but Peter definately struck the right balance between emotional salesy stuff and straight up facts and product knowledge.

Picked up went smoothly at the agreed time and we were kept informed. Peter even left a Land Rover ski bear toy for the girls in the back seat! It's like you say, the attention to detail, and eagerness to please that really set them apart from my previous experiences with car dealers.

Well done Beadles! I would definately recommend adding them to your short list if your SE UK, and will definately give them a visit at service time and when its time to change wheels again.

Post #97135 31st Mar 2011 11:41 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1