Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Lookers, Park Royal - Thanks to Spencer and Steve
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
mole

United Kingdom 
Lookers, Park Royal - Thanks to Spencer and Steve

While looking for a replacement for my four year old F2 I saw a used vehicle that I thought would be suitable at LPR. I was introduced to Spencer and amazed by his enthusiasm and knowledge. As this was going to be a big purchase for the family my son wanted to look at the car before we made a decision, so I arranged to go the next day with him to look at it. Spencer told me he would be away that day but we met Steve who was just as enthusiastic and knowledgeable.

The car we looked at was not quite what we wanted (not keen on the almond interior with Galway, would prefer ebony!) but it has confirmed the spec. we do want and now I am looking to see if I can afford a new one.

I have dealt with other LR dealers, and have been happy with the service received, but I cannot remember them showing the "passion" for the product or treating me the way that Spencer and Steve did at LPR.

So, THANKS to LPR and hope I am in a position to talk to you again soon! mole

Post #93487 27th Feb 2011 7:51 am
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks very much for the feedback it's much appreciated, the guys will be thrilled to bits when they see the post! I've been off site for a few days, so will make sure they are congratulated tomorrow!

I hope that we're able to put a suitable RRS deal together for you. Wink

James Thumbs Up

Post #93529 27th Feb 2011 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1