Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Q2 Land Rover Offers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Carnoch

Your right, your a Stealer! Your job is to sell cars. You are not a charity, you will not do anything to jepordise your position or the firm you work for. You will make people feel better about parting with hard earnt cash and make them believe you have done your best for them. Sometimes that may be true, other times ? It's the usual story about not pi**ing on me, then tell me it's raining. God, give us some credit. My only reason for offering an opinion is to try to save some dosh for the punters on here. I don't make a living out of flogging them a car. I've nothing to gain, not one penny and yes I may be wrong, but then so might you!

Q2 isn't finished. Wait until at least 6th June, when the 2011MY FL2 is to be unveilled. The prices of the present FL2 will be down because it's an old model that nobody will want. Has no one twigged, production is down because LR don't want lots of old FL2 on their hands when the new one comes up. Just be patient and don't be conned by the Stealers!

Back to the pool, no more posts for this year I think. I got to be sad with time on my hands to continue on here. Life is busy. Anyway, I did that bit when I was over in the UK and we had snow! Bye bye!

Post #66097 11th Apr 2010 8:42 pm
MacWallace

Scotland 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Zermatt Silver

Carnoch

I hope you feel better after your rant! At such times I try to remember the following Idea :

We believe things when we want them to be true, but can't say for sure if they are or not Rolling Eyes

Hope this helps!

Post #66101 11th Apr 2010 9:01 pm
tonka

United Kingdom 

Carnoch wrote:
Your right, your a Stealer! Your job is to sell cars. You are not a charity, you will not do anything to jepordise your position or the firm you work for. You will make people feel better about parting with hard earnt cash and make them believe you have done your best for them. Sometimes that may be true, other times ? It's the usual story about not pi**ing on me, then tell me it's raining. God, give us some credit. My only reason for offering an opinion is to try to save some dosh for the punters on here. I don't make a living out of flogging them a car. I've nothing to gain, not one penny and yes I may be wrong, but then so might you!

Q2 isn't finished. Wait until at least 6th June, when the 2011MY FL2 is to be unveilled. The prices of the present FL2 will be down because it's an old model that nobody will want. Has no one twigged, production is down because LR don't want lots of old FL2 on their hands when the new one comes up. Just be patient and don't be conned by the Stealers!

Back to the pool, no more posts for this year I think. I got to be sad with time on my hands to continue on here. Life is busy. Anyway, I did that bit when I was over in the UK and we had snow! Bye bye!

Life is busy mate & way too short get a life & spend your money (IF U WANT A NEW FL2 BUY ONE & STOP BORING US) If I had all the money I spent on Beer!, I'd spend it on Beer!.

Post #66106 11th Apr 2010 9:07 pm
Boolia

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

C'mon chaps, be nice! Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Post #66107 11th Apr 2010 9:12 pm
DrownedRat

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Rimini Red

I think to sun has been a bit hot and Carnochs spent too much time in it. Laughing

Good luck mate - wish I could rant at my kids like that an get away with it!!! Thumbs Up

Sounds like a good time to take an extended holiday!!!! There's always a way forward!

2008 Freelander Td4 GS - Stornoway Grey - Now Gone - Sob
2011 Freelander Td4 GS 150 - Rimini Red - in its place - Better x far x 4!!

Post #66109 11th Apr 2010 9:20 pm
phil_wkl

Australia 

chicken george wrote:
wouldn't it be simpler to choose a car then get screens fitted professionally?

not really sure, I'm thinking it is better to find a car with them already fitted? Phil

Post #66110 11th Apr 2010 9:21 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

phil_wkl wrote:
chicken george wrote:
wouldn't it be simpler to choose a car then get screens fitted professionally?

not really sure, I'm thinking it is better to find a car with them already fitted?

but as with many sat nav's etc Often the oem electronics where invented as the car was developed and have fallen well out of date against aft-market electronics, get retro fit stuff then you can choose its spec

Or just buy head rests with screens pre fitted and keep them for ever..The posts adjust to fit different head rest post sizes.

I have no screens in my car , I just drive up and down the road outside my local tractor dealership, as Finn loves looking at the row of shiney new machines outside Laughing At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #66118 11th Apr 2010 9:43 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Carnoch wrote:
Wait until at least 6th June, when the 2011MY FL2 is to be unveilled.

I've put it in my diary, thanks for the top-off! Thumbs Up

Npinks has the Rosen headrest screens (as do I in my current car) which are pretty good to be fair and not too expensive.

James Thumbs Up

Post #66144 12th Apr 2010 7:58 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks

United Kingdom 

Rosen screens are good, I have original headrests to pop back in when I come to sell the car and the new headrest can go in the next one all been well, unless they don't fit of course then I'll sell them Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #66147 12th Apr 2010 8:07 am
Carnoch

Freelander 2 (under embargo)
Product Brief 8th June 2010
Features and Option Guide 8th June 2010

Defender

A copy and paste, 2 days out from the previous entry. I'd amend your diary. Surprised you didn't know.

Tonka, you don't want to read, don't read pal, no one is forcing you to!

Post #66273 13th Apr 2010 1:24 am
Lookers Park Royal

Diary amended, thanks for that. I still don't believe that deals will be anywhere like those secured in Q1, but let's wait to see, as you could be right.

James Thumbs Up

Post #66275 13th Apr 2010 8:30 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123