« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > ALL THE FUSS ABOUT 4X4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
superspark

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue
ALL THE FUSS ABOUT 4X4

Its seems very funny to me about all the silly sods who moan about 4x4s poluting the planet but as Mr Clarkson once said not all that long ago,park a 4x4 landrover in a main high street and the looks and abuse you get from people,but park a bmw m5 V10 five litre in the same place and they dont bat an eyelid.
AS the bmw polutes almost twice as much as the landrover where is all the fuss then???.
I will tel you,there just a load of jumpted up pompus arses who have just jumpted on the band wagon who actualy know nothing or next to nothing about climite change.well there must be millions of 4x4s on Mars that we cant see as it to is heating up just the same,funny that aint it. There now i feel better for that Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #55631 17th Jan 2010 9:30 pm
charliefoxtrot999

England 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green

Bow down 2010 HSE Galway Green auto GONE

Post #55640 17th Jan 2010 9:57 pm
The Doc

United Kingdom 

I dont get any fuss where I am other than "your earning too much" etc Very Happy

If you get "fuss" kick them square on in the nuts - then they will have something to moan about Thumbs Up

Post #55647 17th Jan 2010 10:18 pm
J T

England 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 Sport Auto Santorini Black

The Doc wrote:
If you get "fuss" kick them square on in the nuts - then they will have something to moan about Thumbs Up

Laughing Laughing Excellent, Your second names not Martin is it Thumbs Up

Post #55671 17th Jan 2010 10:46 pm
alxx

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

I feel like the hole western Europe is slowly going straight to communism. Mad
And I can tell you I know about it as I live in an former communist country....
Anything that was out of the ordinary used to be publicly condemned as as waste of resources , sabotage of the economy , affecting ordinary work people and so on.

Last edited by alxx on 18th Jan 2010 10:41 am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #55700 18th Jan 2010 8:55 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey
Re: ALL THE FUSS ABOUT 4X4

superspark wrote:
Its seems very funny to me about all the silly sods who moan about 4x4s poluting the planet but as Mr Clarkson once said not all that long ago,park a 4x4 landrover in a main high street and the looks and abuse you get from people,but park a bmw m5 V10 five litre in the same place and they dont bat an eyelid.
AS the bmw polutes almost twice as much as the landrover where is all the fuss then???.
I will tel you,there just a load of jumpted up pompus arses who have just jumpted on the band wagon who actualy know nothing or next to nothing about climite change.well there must be millions of 4x4s on Mars that we cant see as it to is heating up just the same,funny that aint it. There now i feel better for that Laughing Laughing Laughing

Clarkson is just media-idiot that is out to make a fast buck and will say anything to make it. All the other media p Censored s that knock 4x4's are on the same bandwagon and are ALL best ignored. The readers and followers of such idiots are only Sheep with no functional grey stuff between their ears.

Long live 4x4's Long live Land Rovers and S Censored T to the rest of the worlds polluting vehicles.

Very Happy Now I feel 100% better for that as well Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #55701 18th Jan 2010 8:58 am
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame
Re: ALL THE FUSS ABOUT 4X4

superspark wrote:

I`m afraid you only score 4 out of 10 for that rant Mr. Superspark - The content was good but a lack of use of colour and a single font size and type did influence your score. Must try better next time
Wink Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #55728 18th Jan 2010 1:10 pm
superspark

Laughing Well what can i say,i was just reframing from getting to excited as i didnt want to get band from the site with bad behaivour.I wasent realy looking to score points at the time but i wonder how many i could score if i could get one of those no brainers to lie down in the road so i could try out the traction controll,well thats a thought Laughing
As for Mr clarkson,well he did have a good point whether he made a fast buck or not.Oh the sheep thing then you could say they are like pigs,you cant educate them so you just eat them.
I must admit,i realy did like watching several none 4x4s getting stuck while i got arround with no problems in the resent snow we have had.

Post #55751 18th Jan 2010 3:37 pm
christian138

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Sumatra Black

@ superspark

a little Off Topic I know but can I suggest Google Chrome as an alternative to Internet Explorer it has integral spell check 

Post #55782 18th Jan 2010 7:23 pm
mcphersonstrut

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

A little harsh I'd say C138 Laughing , it's the content were interested in not really the spelling - With a criticism like that can you remember being a chicken farmer in your previous life ?

Post #55783 18th Jan 2010 7:30 pm
christian138

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Sumatra Black

mcphersonstrut wrote:
A little harsh I'd say C138 Laughing , it's the content were interested in not really the spelling - With a criticism like that can you remember being a chicken farmer in your previous life ?

sorry to offend Embarassed , i think i have spent too much time on facebook and have developed an aversion to spelling errors (particularly the misuse of words, eg their, they're and there) on a positive note Chrome is excellent for picking up errors prior to posting and i for one would not be without it

plus it is a lot faster @ loading pages 

Post #55786 18th Jan 2010 7:37 pm
superspark

I havant loaded google chrome yet, my spelling was never that good anyway but as long as i get my point across im happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #55813 18th Jan 2010 9:57 pm
Cerdo

United Arab Emirates 

Or perhaps Safari, for those of us on the other side! In fact anything apart from IE. Germany are considering banning it. As apparently are France too!
Off Topic I know! Indus Silver
GS TD4
Private Parts

Post #55816 18th Jan 2010 10:07 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1