Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Two and Half Years of FL2!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

[quote="geoffk"]2years in January 9000 miles and i have had no problems whatsover......impressed or what?[/quote]

Dunno, can you give us a clue Question  ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #50969 25th Nov 2009 10:13 pm
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

freebo wrote:
Coming up on 2 years for me and the only real problem (touch wood), is that the blutooth sometimes has a fight with my phone, which sounds like cats being mistreated to the person I'm calling. Other than that 30,000 happy miles....

Just as a comparison, my wife has just bought a golf with a "parrot" phone kit in it. What a fantastic piece of kit that is compared with the FL2`s Bluetooth. Always connects to the phone on power up - if 2 phones are present that it "knows" it hooks up to the last one it used - if the last one isn`t available it automatically picks up the other - you can be talking on the phone, switch on the car and it seamlessly connects - likewise if you switch the car off it asks if you want to transfer to the handset, again seamlessly, or if not it stays powerd up until you finish the call. And the clarity of call is better than using the handset. I wish the FL2`s was half as good!
As for the FL2 - 57,000 miles in nearly 3 years and things have settled down to relentless reliability at present (thats put the kiss of death on it!!) - In the first year had haldex, software for non starting, steering pump and rack, wear on pillar issue and oil sela due to leaks on gearbox. All other issues were down to dealers!!!! Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #51008 26th Nov 2009 12:17 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123