« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Hillendale, Nelson
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hooky

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Sumatra Black
Hillendale, Nelson

We bought our 2007 TD4 XS from the above just over a week ago and so far can't really fault them on anything. Not good enough in itself for a recommend, I know but when you have a problem, it's then when you see how good people really are.

This is from a fellow that bought a Ducati with the full knowledge that things may well go wrong and has been delighted with the back-up the dealer has given. So I know what I'm looking for in a good 'customer experience'.

I was a bit concerned that, when I got home from collecting the FL2 and checked the oil, it was as black as night. Now I know that diesels get mucky quickly but in less than 70 miles? So I've been pondering this for a while and wondering if maybe it ought just to have had an inspection etc.. on Service B. Being on leave for while as of today I thought I'd give them a ring. Their response? Well they are sending someone over next Tuesday (because that day suits me) who's bringing a courtesy car and taking mine away to investigate/check. They were open, honest and said it may be that despite a job card being raised and book ticked off it may have slipped through. I can see that may be possible as I'd also asked for a removable tow bar fitting so in the shop for that as well.

So. I'll keep you posted but am hopeful that I've found a good dealer worth the 'inconvenience' of a bit of distance from me. A total contrast to my nearest, long established, LR dealer who shall remain nameless for fear of libel prosecution!! Also available in Clean.

Post #38888 16th Mar 2009 12:28 pm
Hooky

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Sumatra Black

Took car back today and service done plus fitted a new tailgate release switch as apparently the old one was taking water. Very happy with the customer service and actual service. Also available in Clean.

Post #39429 26th Mar 2009 6:15 pm
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

But what if you hadn`t looked at the oil and queried it?
Had they stamped up the service book as well?
I ordered a new FL2 from them some time ago and it was only 2 weeks before delivery was due and after I queried when the personal plate transfer was going to happen that they admitted that they hadn`t put a factory order in and didn`t have my car! UNBELIEVABLE! They had had a deposit for over 3 months.
I went elsewhere and got it sorted and a better spec for less money within the 2 weeks.
see; http://www.freel2.com/forum/topic294.html Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #47366 10th Sep 2009 12:35 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1