Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > So, that's how you English manage to build such great cars!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
defkalion

Greece 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
So, that's how you English manage to build such great cars!

Yes I did have this question gratting my mind!
The greatest cars I have ever driven in my life are a Lancia Integrale back in 1993 (I was still young then Whistle ) and my new Freelander 2 now, 2007.
I have my Freelander 2 for 2 months now and I still feel it's just great!
Yes England is a great country and English people have their way arround things. Thumbs Up You may hear things about our ancient civilisation and mediterenian diet, but you guys, you certainly know how to build great cars! A few days ago I found out how you do it! It's the magic potion flowing through your veins, that's it! Thanks for revealing the secret! Wink

PS. Just not to get misunderstood after my joking attitude, I really do mean it about your car design/manufacturing ability. Thumbs Up

Champions league, you guessed it, Syntagma square, before match

Post #3494 31st May 2007 10:28 am
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Hi there my friend Defkalion Thumbs Up Yes my mother is from Liverpool and they certainly know how to drink Shocked Whistle . If you study British manufacture you will notice they NEVER make cars were people are always Censored (drunk). Yes the FL2 is made at Halewood Liverpool but his is not where TRUE LIVERPUDLIANS are from....thank god, otherwise the cars would be as well put togther as the ones that Swiss Tony built.. Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter sorry fella only kidding!!! Thumbs Up or half the gear would be nicked and sold on at the local car boot sales..which is where the cars there are normally found jacked up on bricks as well Exclamation Rolling with laughter Wink Very Happy before you scousers start moaning I still have relatives in Liverppol 8 (Toxteth) so BEWARE!!!!, mind you, you are safe as they are currently in the care of HM Pleasure Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter for the next five years at least Question Whistle Bow down Fortunately the cars are built by robots hence the build quility is great, its just the computer programmes letting the cars down which is as always if 'junk in' then 'junk out', so if we have a Censored scousers doing the programming no wonderer the cars won't work........mind you, neither will scousers Exclamation ........ Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter come on fellas have a laugh, shell suit curly hair aeh!, aeh! aeh!, cum on!! cum on!! are you arguing????? want a fight?????............been there seen that.. and Harry Enfield's sketch is .....accurate to say the least Thumbs Up

So Defkalion, do not worry about no replies to your posting, you speak the truth and having experience of Liverpool, I unbiasedly admit they enjoy their beer, as do most British pepole, but Northern British people are funny, passionate, and very sociable people...I have many a happy night in the 'Pool' drinking and fighting Whistle Rolling with laughter since 3 years of age Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter

Seriously, great photos, hopefully the lads on tour behaved to a point and enjoyed themselves, even if they left a 'frothy bevy' in the fountain!!! No harm was meant as Scousers are honestly fun lads, its just the minority that spoil it. So if you were offended by any actions Defkalion I can only apologise. Scousers are very freindly people and will do anything for you if you need help.

Great photos!! PS has your FL2 still got any wheels???? and have you found your wallet??? Rolling with laughter

Post #3849 16th Jun 2007 10:52 pm
MICHALIS

carlfraz

Toxteth is L7!

And yes scousers dont chew! Jacked up cars ... or joyriders ... or burned to the ground .... Not a nice site!

Re defkalion ... kala re dike mou ... anti na mas deixis to IX sou mas evales photo tous filathlous?
OLYMPIAKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OLE! FREEL-2-LOOPY

Post #3936 20th Jun 2007 5:56 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Michalis, I am afraid Toxteth was Liverpool 8 30 yeras ago and remains Liverpool 8 today. As I say I spent many happy times there in between the petrol bombs and visited recently and yep, still Liverpool 8!!! Wink

Post #3938 20th Jun 2007 7:52 pm
Alicatt

Belgium 

One endearing memory of Liverpool I have is being stopped at the traffic lights in my Landcruiser with a police inspector in the passenger seat and 2 comunity councilors in the rear, when some scrote opens the back door reaches in and grabs the first thing he can reach, a phono to BNC plug. Last seen he was heading down a side street as fast as his legs could propel him Shocked
Aye thats Liverpool Confused

Post #4453 9th Jul 2007 8:07 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1