Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Red Mist Paint Sealant
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
jkp

Red Mist Paint Sealant

'Red Mist' it is a quick detailer product which increases gloss, beading and protection and works as a spray sealant.

This can be used on it's own if you can't be bothered to wax your car, or used to add an additional layer of protection over a wax application. Over wax it adds extra gloss and increases durability.

Application is simple. Wash and dry your car, mist the sealant on, ideally a panel at a time or whatever is managable for yourself, then buff off with a microfibre towel. Job done.

I use this on my D3 and Van inbetween full clay and wax treatments. It increases durability and the improvement in shine and beading is very noticable

It comes in two sizes, but the 250ml one is plenty enough to do an FL2 quite a few times.

250ml £12 delivered (inc free m/f cloth)
500ml £20 delivered (inc free m/f cloth) limited stock of this size

I have both normal and tropical variety. The tropical can be worked for slightly longer that the normal one, but the outcome is identical.

If your interested PM me. If you wish to know more, just reply below.

Regards, John

Post #42417 27th May 2009 5:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jkp

Updated the above post

Post #42792 7th Jun 2009 9:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Steuart64

Scotland 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Narvik Black

I can imagine the results are good but my local "sweatshop" cleaners do a hand wash with a spray on wax finish that is quite impressive.

Do you have anything less labour intensive, a spray and leave type?

Thanks 07 RRS Java Black

Ex - '56 FL2 SE TD4 manual, Narvik Black, Tinted Glass, Cool Blue LEDS Internal and puddle/wing mirror lights. Smoked side repeats. Genuine Imatation Walnut facia

Post #42793 7th Jun 2009 9:45 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

i have this and it is very easy to put on

misted over the panel and wipe till it doesn't smear which isn't long at all and it will leave it nice and glossy and make water bead off

can be used on paint work, plastics and glass too

i'll give it 9/10 for easy of application Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #42794 7th Jun 2009 10:11 pm
jkp

Steuart64 wrote:

Do you have anything less labour intensive, a spray and leave type?

Sorry no, but you can get the additives for your bucket of water, but that would be more labour intensive as you'd have to use a sponge Shocked Rolling with laughter

Or you can use AG express wax, which works as you would like. Spray onto a wet car and leave Thumbs Up Looks cr@p though Rolling with laughter

Post #42812 8th Jun 2009 5:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1