« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Nav question
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
ctl11

United States 
Nav question

I wondered why the sat nav doesn't reroute and calculate the time and distance if you miss a turn. My Garmin will recalculate the route as soon as you turn off the current route. Is there a setting to make it do this in my LR2?

It seems it will reroute sometimes but not all the time. It will just show the direction and distance to the destination in the bottom left where the time remaining is.

I also really wish we could use search poi while moving. I find myself using the Garmin when driving places I don't know.

Post #42260 22nd May 2009 8:34 pm
mjb

Germany 
Re: Nav question

ctl11 wrote:
I wondered why the sat nav doesn't reroute and calculate the time and distance if you miss a turn. My Garmin will recalculate the route as soon as you turn off the current route. Is there a setting to make it do this in my LR2?

It seems it will reroute sometimes but not all the time. It will just show the direction and distance to the destination in the bottom left where the time remaining is.

I also really wish we could use search poi while moving. I find myself using the Garmin when driving places I don't know.

It will re-route, after it figures you're not not following its instructions on purpose. Also, there must be a (country legal) dealer set option somewhere to disable the POI function when you're moving, because mine allows it. - Mike

Post #42263 23rd May 2009 7:36 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1