Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Print this entire topic · 
bjartin

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

chicken george wrote:
Vi ønsker et Yorkshire Forum nå

by heck we do

Forferdelig språk du bruker idet katolske miljø. Ble du kastet ut av Paven, eller
var det for få utfordringer for din LandRover i gatene rundt Sistine Chapel. ( Urbant område ifølge dette kart: http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?ml...rs=B000FTF )
Fikk Paven din Freel2 da du reiste tilbake til Yorkshire ?
Rolling with laughter

Were you kicked out of the Pope, because you said .." by heck we do " or was it because of
lack of challenges in the streets around the Sistine Chapel (Urban area)? Did the Pope keep your Freel2, when you went back to Yorkshire?

PS. Remember to sign the final change of address.  LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Sorry, but I have changed to Defender 90 ", and I love my" tractor ".
http://www.youtube.com/bjartin

Post #37277 17th Feb 2009 5:00 pm
VIKING

Norway 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Caspian Blue

AndyC wrote:
It don’t matter which country comes first on the list, but if you do want to change it change it to:
Island
Soumi
Danmark
Sverige
Norge

Ææææhhhh.... -Det skal vel være Suomi. 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38475 10th Mar 2009 12:59 pm
VIKING

Tenk så herlig. Her kan vi skrive masse tull og tøys som de andre ikke forstår bæret av. Rolling with laughter 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38476 10th Mar 2009 1:01 pm
VIKING

chicken george wrote:
Vi ønsker et Yorkshire Forum nå

by heck we do

But CG, now we do! Isn't Yourkshire old viking-territory? Meaning you are a viking?
And you have allready proven your skills in Norwegian (thanks to Google), so you are a fully welcomed member of this Viking-Forum.

We expect to receive a lot of spam from you (as usual) on this forum. 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38477 10th Mar 2009 1:04 pm
VIKING

Well, perhaps this is not a Scandinavian forum if Finland and Iceland are included.

Scandinavia consists only of Norway, Sweden and Denmark. And allthough our languages are different, we have no problems understanding each others languages whether it is written or oral. So here we can write in our own languages and expect to be understood by the other Scandinavian countries.

Finnish is, as far as I understand, a Hungarian language, and totally different, and not possible to understand for us.

Icelandic is originally Norwegian, -developed from how it was spoken a thousand years ago, but over thousand years, the languages has developed differently. I may understand a word or two, and if I put my mind to it and use my imagination, perhaps 2-4 words.

So, is this a Nordic forum or a Scandinavian Forum? I cast my vote on it to be a Scandinavian Forum. Cool 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38478 10th Mar 2009 1:30 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

I vote for a name change to Nordic forum, and include all the Nordic countries.
If it just happened to be called Scandinavia forum, well that’s only due to some uninformed Englishmen (man) who may think Oslo is in Sweden Embarassed and don’t really know much about at all about the Lands of the Vikings Shocked

In any case, the only active members from the Scandinavia that Viking defines, are from Norway and Denmark. Our Swedish members are not active as far as I can see, but however we do have a very active member from Iceland. More to the point our Freelander model is the same in all Nordic countries except Denmark, so if anybody was to be left out it is Denmark, but we don’t want to start another Viking war do we. Question 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #38488 10th Mar 2009 2:29 pm
VIKING

AndyC wrote:
but we don’t want to start another Viking war do we. Question

Why not? Shocked It could be fun! Cool 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38497 10th Mar 2009 4:08 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

you asked for it to be Scandinavia section Shocked

Now you complain abouts its name, well it stopping the Scandinavia section Rolling Eyes

so there Twisted Evil Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #38506 10th Mar 2009 7:15 pm
AndyC

npinks wrote:
you asked for it to be Scandinavia section Shocked

Now you complain abouts its name, well it stopping the Scandinavia section Rolling Eyes

so there Twisted Evil

No, no, you misunderstand nice Mr. Pinks Wink , its just a slight adjustment needed to keep the irritable old NORDIC Vikings happy - you don't want them to turn their Long Ships towards Yorkshire again do you (rape and plunder and all that stuff) Question
Whistle Whistle Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #38509 10th Mar 2009 8:12 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

You modern day Vikings would spend so long arguing about what to call your new longboat fleet and who sits at the front of the boat, that you would never set off, never mind reach Yorkshire Laughing Anyway I have access to a tank and am not afraid to use it At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #38516 10th Mar 2009 8:46 pm
AndyC

OK guys - lets rape and plunder the Yorkshire farms first Thumbs Up

ps - soppy little tanks dont scare big hairy Vikings Mad Mad Mad Mad 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #38537 11th Mar 2009 7:46 am
bjartin

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

No reason to change its name to Nordic.
There has only been Norwegian and Danish posts, = Scandinavian. So the title remains as it is now.

Når jeg flytter tilbake til Norge kan vi vurdere å endre det til ..... (Hva tror du jeg tenkte?) LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Sorry, but I have changed to Defender 90 ", and I love my" tractor ".
http://www.youtube.com/bjartin

Post #38539 11th Mar 2009 8:04 am
AndyC

bjartin wrote:
There has only been Norwegian and Danish posts, = Scandinavian. So the title remains as it is now.

Når jeg flytter tilbake til Norge kan vi vurdere å endre det til ..... (Hva tror du jeg tenkte?)

What about r.helgason from Iceland Question He has been fairly active lately Thumbs Up
Iceland has a similar flag, similar language, expensive food and hotels, and the culture is so close that when in Iceland it feels like being in North Norway.
If Iceland is not part of Scandinavia then this section of the forum is definatly NORDIC Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #38541 11th Mar 2009 8:22 am
VIKING

AndyC wrote:
OK guys - lets rape and plunder the Yorkshire farms first Thumbs Up

ps - soppy little tanks dont scare big hairy Vikings Mad Mad Mad Mad

Where do I sign up? Very Happy 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38550 11th Mar 2009 11:46 am
VIKING

bjartin wrote:

Når jeg flytter tilbake til Norge kan vi vurdere å endre det til ..... (Hva tror du jeg tenkte?)

NORSK FORUM selvfølgelig. Cool 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #38552 11th Mar 2009 11:48 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 4 <1234>