Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Well I never........I'm Famous!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
captain_sugar

Czech Republic 

Or caught smoking - quickly hiding the cigarette with the left hand inside of the car...

Post #3305 23rd May 2007 8:59 am
boiledgnat

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

or re-reading the bit in the LR Assembly Manual which clearly states...

Fit part A to the underside of part B, ensuring the double flange of part C is clearly exposed. Repeat until all edges have been connected and then insert whole unit into space to left of the underside of part D.

Or something Confused

Post #3313 23rd May 2007 12:37 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

.....now if I just leave this 'bastard' fit grommit out some poor sucker will have a creaking noise they will never find!!! he!he!he!

LEDZEP, QUICK!! WE THINK WE FOUND YOUR CREAKING PROBLEM!!! Hoorah for the UK CCTV cameras, at last a culprit caught in the act!! Rolling with laughter

Post #3314 23rd May 2007 1:29 pm
SwissTony

England 

pelyma wrote:
Admit it you're having a nap!

I wish! 4 years hard labour in the Halewood plant and no time for a nap! Yawn His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Hers - Merc A150 Avantgarde - hate it!, want to change this for a NEW FREELANDER ASAP! providing my local LR dealer can actually be bothered to get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May look elsewhere..............!

Post #3316 23rd May 2007 1:39 pm
SwissTony

England 

captain_sugar wrote:
Or caught smoking - quickly hiding the cigarette with the left hand inside of the car...

Whistle wasn't me! His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Hers - Merc A150 Avantgarde - hate it!, want to change this for a NEW FREELANDER ASAP! providing my local LR dealer can actually be bothered to get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May look elsewhere..............!

Post #3317 23rd May 2007 1:41 pm
SwissTony

England 

carlfraz wrote:
.....now if I just leave this 'bastard' fit grommit out some poor sucker will have a creaking noise they will never find!!! he!he!he!

LEDZEP, QUICK!! WE THINK WE FOUND YOUR CREAKING PROBLEM!!! Hoorah for the UK CCTV cameras, at last a culprit caught in the act!! Rolling with laughter

Rolling with laughter still wasn't me!! Whistle there are a few grommets in that area though so could be any one of them Whistle His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Post #3320 23rd May 2007 1:49 pm
SwissTony

England 

boiledgnat wrote:
or re-reading the bit in the LR Assembly Manual which clearly states...

Fit part A to the underside of part B, ensuring the double flange of part C is clearly exposed. Repeat until all edges have been connected and then insert whole unit into space to left of the underside of part D.

Or something Confused

That looks familiar!? process for fitting roof bars? Laughing His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Post #3321 23rd May 2007 1:50 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Ahaaa!! Roof bars Exclamation Crying or Very sad ......Come on boyo....what Exclamation where Question when Exclamation Question Exclamation Question We are desperate for the friggin roof bars.....WHO CAN TELL TELL US WHEN Censored Censored Question Evil or Very Mad Sheep Rolling with laughter Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry PLEASE even the bloody NEW Honda CRV which "Censored ssed" me off has been released with bloody roof bars......COME ON LANDROVER...... MY DEALER WHEN VISITED ON 4th JUNE STILL HAS NO FRIGGIN IDEA WHEN THE ROOF BARS WILL BE AVAILABLE. THE CAR HAS BEEN OUT FOR SEVEN SODDING MONTHS...................................ALL WE WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN ARE THULE GOING TO GET THE BASTARD THINGS READY CAUSE WE ARE ALL DESPERATE FOR THEM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad sorry guys! emotions ran away with me..but I speak for us all

Post #3628 5th Jun 2007 10:05 pm
defkalion

Greece 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

You certainly do speak for us all, Carlfraz. Windsurfing season will have ended by the time LR decides to release the roof bars Censored Big Cry , or maybe this sport will have changed completely due to the greenhouse effect, by then Exclamation Whistle

Post #3685 8th Jun 2007 10:49 am
SwissTony

England 

carlfraz wrote:
Ahaaa!! Roof bars Exclamation Crying or Very sad ......Come on boyo....what Exclamation where Question when Exclamation Question Exclamation Question We are desperate for the friggin roof bars.....WHO CAN TELL TELL US WHEN Censored Censored Question Evil or Very Mad Sheep Rolling with laughter Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

I sense that you are getting a bit frustrated carlfraz!! Rolling with laughter seriously though I will try and find out what the problem is and post an update for you all. If there is a delay then I'm sure its for a valid reason.

Regards,

Tony His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Post #3760 12th Jun 2007 8:45 am
pelyma

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Zermatt Silver

Fingers crossed for you guys up there too, with all this for sale business. D4 HSE Lux for me
FL2 HSE Zermatt & Alpacca for the wife now gone
Skoda Yeti L&K for the wife.

Post #3795 13th Jun 2007 1:29 pm
SwissTony

England 

pelyma wrote:
Fingers crossed for you guys up there too, with all this for sale business.

Cheers pelyma.

Tony His - BMW 116i SE - love it! BMW 118i SE on order!

Post #3810 13th Jun 2007 7:46 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12