Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > Lago Grey internal pics DVD roof mount~satnav~iPhone~Parrot
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Barton Freelander

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Lago Grey

Yes i am interested in the mudflaps have they got all the clips and fitting instructions if so they are just what i am after,i can pay by paypal or cheque or bank transfer.

Thanks Ian. Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Also Audi TT Roadster.Smile

Post #28084 25th Sep 2008 10:42 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
christofflammypie

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Narvik Black

Looks like all the clips and screws are there and the fitting instructions and the other brackets needed for the front ones so complete. They are also in very good condition apart from a bit of dirt on the insides where they would collect the dirt. If you like you can pay by paypal and I reckon they will cost about £10 to post.
If you let me have your address I'll post them to you and when recieved and happy you can pay me for it altogether. As a fellow member I don't have a problem with that. Thumbs Up 2007 GS TD4, Narvik Black, Privacy Glass, Chrome Tubes, HSE alloys, Clear repeaters, detachable tow bar and retro fit Sony Sat Nav

Post #28117 25th Sep 2008 8:34 pm
Barton Freelander

pm sent. Smile Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Post #28125 25th Sep 2008 11:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Rory's Dad

Scotland 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Zermatt Silver

With one child - is there any reason that you could not fit the DVD off centre to the side they sit on and hence not block the rear view mirror? Of course I will keep the mods subtle - don't I always!!

Post #28251 29th Sep 2008 7:48 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

i think it would work better to have the headrest mounted one Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #28255 29th Sep 2008 8:33 pm
Barton Freelander

I would have gone for the headrest dvd's as i had them in my old Jaguar x-type but now having cloth seat i felt the leather look would not match the interior of the car, so roof mount was the next best thing 99% of the time its in the closed positon so does not restrict the rear view mirror and it also looks better in center than to one side. Very Happy Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Post #28256 29th Sep 2008 8:39 pm
Mav71

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

I like that, I wanted a roof mounted DVD in mine, but could'nt because of the sunroof. Yours look really good! Thumbs Up Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #31094 15th Nov 2008 7:16 pm
Barton Freelander

Thanks i find it works really well thought about headrest DVD'S but they would not match the cloth seats. money well spent for keeping my little 4 year girl quite while on a long journey. Very Happy Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Post #31099 15th Nov 2008 8:32 pm
Mav71

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Tell me about it, we took the caravan down near the Spanish border this summer, 479 miles once into France and only had to stop for 40 minutes for lunch!!

I had my Alpaca headrests re-trimmed by a friend who own a trimming company called classic car services. But I managed to get a new pair of original alpaca headrests off ebay for £7.00 the pair! Ideal for when I need to seel the car.

Our old Zafira GSi Turbo had the roof mounted screen and it was brilliant. Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #31136 16th Nov 2008 1:08 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12