Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Wii Games consoles
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Spare us the guys - send us some more girly links Rolling with laughter 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #23858 7th Jul 2008 1:28 pm
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

PA51 ELY wrote:
I've just bought the "wife" a Wii. Fantastic bit of kit. Go for one of the Bundle packages as they give you best value for your money.

I bought one for the wife (So I told her) about a month ago, so that she would be able to play games with me and give me some piece and quiet when I'm blowing up crap on the Xbox360 Laughing

You can definitely get fit with the Wii, but do expect to feel pain in places you didn't think you would! Wii sports gets a good sweat up when you play tennis, and Dance Party (I think that is its name) is pure exhausting.......

Overall the Wii is great fantastic fun and I would recommend it for couples and families, but I would definitely say get the component cable for it because the standard graphics are not up to much…….but don’t buy it thinking of it as a replacement for the PS3 or Xbox360 because it’s not. Once you've tasted GREY you'll never go back!

Post #24004 10th Jul 2008 9:32 am
shilen

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Bali Blue

I bought the other half a Wii for her birthday in April. Tried to get the Wii-Fit in May and everywhere was sold out. Tired absolutely everywhere and the only place to get one was EBAY and I refused to pay £120 for something that someone had bought for £70 purely to fleece someone who actually wants a Wii-Fit.

Anyway I had been checking the Argos website for over a month with no success. Then one Sunday night my local Argos had it in stock. I reserved it and searched again and it was out of stock again so they must have had just one come in!

Great piece of kit! Loads of fun but also knackering, the jogging game is brilliant - it doesnt use the Wii Board just the controller which you put in your pocket - as you run it detects motion and hence you jog 'on screen'. Its also very knackering I went on a 10 minute jog last night and was sweating buckets!! Yawn Now - 2017 BMW X3 M Sport Carbon Black
Gone - 2014 BMW X3 M Sport Space Grey, faultless!
Gone - 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Bali Blue with xenons
Gone - 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Rimini Red with bodykit

Post #24012 10th Jul 2008 10:14 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12