Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Guy Salmon In Ascot.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
Guy Salmon In Ascot.

I wouldn't give Guy Salmon in Maidstone the time of day but these guys - Guy salmon in Ascot - well I can't thank them enough for finding me my new Metropolis & dealing with my fussiness & other requests in a perfect manor with excellent customer contact etc.

I spoke to Robin Chapman there initially & then he dealt with me all the way. He found me the right car & we did a very good deal at £34,000 exactly which included Privacy Glass, Rear Spoiler, Full size spare, Roof Rails, All round Mudflaps & Rubber boot floor mat plus some fuel & flowers for my wife.

I let him know how fussy I am & that I don't allow any dealer to prepare my cars as 95% of the dealer valeters are simply rubbish or if they aren't the time allowed & equipment they use is!
I went round to initially see the car at the beginning of October & Robin told me about the owner of the valeting firm they use & that he did work for Sunningdale Motors down the road & they have Super cars in there. I then accepted they wouldn't be using any old idiot. I then was introduced to the actual valeters & I expressed my concerns with them who showed me all the Autoglym products they use & was told the methods etc that are used. A couple of weeks later I spoke to the owner & we discussed what I would / would not like done to the car. He washed it all by hand & towels, clay barred it then used Autoglym HD Wax. Tyres were dressed & all I got them to do inside was a vacuum. The end result was fabulous & by far the best ever I have ever seen from a dealer valet. Lee the owner is a super guy & knows exactly what he is talking about.

I then need to thank them very much for taking the time & trouble to organise & then lay on the lovely Jaguar XJ plus driver. This really made a very nice treat for both of us & particularly my wife as part of her birthday surprise. Robin had initially suggested that they could have delivered the car from Ascot to our house in Gillingham in Kent. This was when I came up with the London idea.

To top it off nicely as we approached our new car Robin came out with flowers for my wife which sit proudly now in our front room.

So to sum up from my experience Guy Salmon in Ascot = 100% in customer satisfaction from a buying experience & I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone. Cheers Guys!!
This post has been edited by the site administration team
Telephone Number Removed (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #239814 2nd Nov 2014 1:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MidlandRover

England 2014 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

Brilliant Thumbs Up , credit where it's due. FL2 SD4 Metropolis Auto Santorini Black / ivory completely stock.

It's true that light travels faster than sound, some people look quite intelligent until you hear them speak.

Stop global winging.

Post #239815 2nd Nov 2014 1:34 pm
MartinP

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Robin sold me my Freelander, he's a top bloke Thumbs Up

Post #239845 2nd Nov 2014 5:16 pm
DrRpb

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey

Guy Salmon in Portmouth also very good...... * GONE. GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* GONE.2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Rocket ship. 33mpg.
* Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975 Smile

Post #239864 2nd Nov 2014 8:40 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1