« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Carlfraz
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
npinks

United Kingdom 

carlfraz wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Bow down Bow down Bow down WE HAVE BEEN SILENCED BY LANDROVER AFTER THE BUY BACKS!!!!! Censored Censored Censored Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

hold on that BACKS as in more than one? your replacement did Censored up as well? Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #22059 10th Jun 2008 8:28 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter No No NO plural as in defkalion and I. Pleased to announce new motor now turned 15K miles and to date a misted up taillight slipped handle on the rear luggage cover....er..erm....gosh touff this!!!!!! Trying to remember!!!!

Obviously I have the wearing out seat belt b post but thats expected.....had the sunroof recall done rear tailgate break light leaks when jet washed....answer is...dont jet wash it!!!! So all in alll still agreat motor and still a great big Very Happy .

Npinks my ole son Whistle I must commend you Exclamation sterling job of keep the site going and you have earn't your wings Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I have not turned my back on you guys just been building a house and decorating and establishing what sex is again!!!!! Its great Thumbs Up Milestone Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

I have replied to PM's when they have appeared and thanks for all concerned, it was amusing to see the posts so thanks so much for the entertainment and kind wishes Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I won't be stealing the show as npinks and the rest of you are still cracking the topics and threads out as good as ever but I will be on here less than I was in the early days and more than I have been in the last six months.

Cant keep up with all the threads as you guys are writing too much so if there are any specifics you need me for that you cant find on here or you are just too bone idle to search.....feel free to pm me. Think I changed my mail address ok so perhaps npinks could pm me to check it worked Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Cheers guys

Post #22062 10th Jun 2008 8:57 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Carlfraz you have a PM Very Happy Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #22063 10th Jun 2008 8:59 pm
CY

Scotland 

carlfraz wrote:
if there are any specifics you need me for that you cant find on here or you are just too bone idle to search.....feel free to pm me.

There was just one specific you missed out on I must mention... happened on Sunday between around 9 and 4. Another Tong day Exclamation Laughing

Good to have you posting again Thumbs Up "CY from DISCO3"

Discovery 3 TDV6 SE

Post #22073 10th Jun 2008 11:00 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

another grey vaner Confused Thumbs Up At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #22074 10th Jun 2008 11:10 pm
avtur

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

carlfraz wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Bow down Bow down Bow down WE HAVE BEEN SILENCED BY LANDROVER AFTER THE BUY BACKS!!!!! Censored Censored Censored Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

Notice that he says "buy BACKS" more than one .... oh er I wonder what happened ....

Post #22075 10th Jun 2008 11:17 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

your safe CG

i think he was just looking but didn't go any further Sad

Or did he............. Smile Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #22076 10th Jun 2008 11:18 pm
chicken george

avtur wrote:
carlfraz wrote:

Notice that he says "buy BACKS" more than one .... oh er I wonder what happened ....

Pay attention avtur! "No No NO plural as in defkalion and I"

oh yes I have to ask are you sure your cars locked??? At work
At home

Post #22079 10th Jun 2008 11:26 pm
carlfraz

Caravan Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .....!!!! NO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...when it came to it I just could not do it Bow down Bow down so to keep the funds safe from the wife buying one I built a new house instead so the wife definately cannot get that caravan she wanted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Ner Ner

CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T DEFACE A CAR LIKE AN FL2 by dragging behind it a rigid plastic tent on a pram axle. I am not a gippo/ pikey. I have aspired to better things in life and enjoy my creature comforts ....like a bog that flushes and that I dont have to wheel down to the Censored pit to empty; and a shower that lasts longer than it takes me to wash my todger!!! Embarassed OK the quick shower in a caravan might be long enough but thats not the point!!! Big Cry

I have been calm for the last six months...now look Exclamation come to visit you lot and I have Censored road rage again Sad Sad Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Sorry npinks but just could not do the caravan thing...like selling my sole.

Glad to see avtur back with us again too. I SAY AVTUR!! ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK OLE CHAP - YES?? Car is locked, diesel cap is straight and my average mpg is a poor 26.1 Big Cry Big Cry but fun 26.1Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #22191 12th Jun 2008 4:48 pm
chicken george

carlfraz wrote:
Caravan Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .....!!!! NO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...when it came to it I just could not do it Bow down Bow down so to keep the funds safe from the wife buying one I built a new house instead so the wife definately cannot get that caravan she wanted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Ner Ner

CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T DEFACE A CAR LIKE AN FL2 by dragging behind it a rigid plastic tent on a pram axle. I am not a gippo/ pikey. I have aspired to better things in life and enjoy my creature comforts ....like a bog that flushes and that I dont have to wheel down to the Censored pit to empty; and a shower that lasts longer than it takes me to wash my todger!!! Embarassed OK the quick shower in a caravan might be long enough but thats not the point!!! Big Cry

I have been calm for the last six months...now look Exclamation come to visit you lot and I have Censored road rage again Sad Sad Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Sorry npinks but just could not do the caravan thing...like selling my sole.

Nice one carlfraz, you nearly waivered but saw the true path in the end Thumbs Up . Just cant this the need to squeeze a bedroom,kitchen and a bathroom in a plastic box myself. At work
At home

Post #22192 12th Jun 2008 5:08 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

You too will make a great couple

Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #22197 12th Jun 2008 6:00 pm
carlfraz

come on npinks Razz your always the bridesmaid never the bride Whistle Whistle

Post #22215 12th Jun 2008 7:25 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

But the bridemade always get the attention and if there lucky........... Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #22219 12th Jun 2008 7:39 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12