« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Guy Salmon Coventry
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
pjbnet

2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Orkney Grey
Guy Salmon Coventry

Not sure I will be using these guys again after my roof rail fitting.

Rails seem to have a gap that other users dont have and therefore whistle. Was told thats just how they fit and when I emailed piccies of other FL2 owners cars to the service person (who requested them) I had no reply.

Phoned three times to follow up with no reply either!

Post #24956 30th Jul 2008 1:00 pm
Badger1970

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Baltic Blue

Just returned from this Dealership today, having had my P033 Recall(spill rail) carried out, amongst some other Software updates etc etc.

Having been previously warned to stay away from this place by a variety of LR Owners, I have to say that out of 5 Dealerships that I have used/visited over the last 12 months, this was right up there with Lakeland LR Coniston in terms of efficiency, friendliness and overall satisfaction.

I was warmly greeted, regularly updated whilst taking full advantage of their Tea/Coffee and WiFi facilities, given a goody bag and a nice Moleskin notebook courtesy of JLR for my trouble, and on my way in just over an hour and a half in a freshly valeted motor.

Now this experience is the polar opposite from what I have experienced at two different S*********, and has made my mind up that my next due Service will be given to them. Interestingly, a gentleman that I was talking to whilst waiting who was having his RRS serviced had driven up from Aylesbury, as he too had experienced an appalling level of service at his local S*********...for somebody to not only buy but continue to have all work done at this dealership some 75 miles away, speaks volumes to me, particularly when we have both had a bad experience at the former.

Very satisfied indeed, and on the balance of today's experience, wholly recommended.Thumbs Up Foraging near Gaydon....
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
MY13 HSE Lux SD4, Baltic Blue - current, 30,000> miles without fault
MY12 HSE 2.2 SD4, Sumatra Black - gone after 10 months/43,000 fault-free miles

Post #203598 18th Oct 2013 12:24 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1