« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Stratstone Land Rover Solihull - thanks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
SakoQuad

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Santorini Black
Stratstone Land Rover Solihull - thanks

I bought a MY10XS Freelander from Stratstones in Solihull in April. I then had a number of issues with regard to jobs needing done and the salesman not doing his bit. This feedback could have been very negative as a result of that experience but in fact I want to say how very impressed I have been by the dealership!

I am of the view that an organisation should be judged not by whether or not things go perfectly but rather how they put right the things that go wrong.

From the day I contacted the Dealer Principal, Martyn Thorley, I have been nothing but impressed and gratified by his determination to put right the things that were wrong and I truly appreciate the trouble they have gone to.

I have read many negative things about Stratstone dealers including Solihull Land Rover on this forum and other places but as far as I am concerned this dealer could have done no more than they did and I am very appreciative of that.

I realise that each dealership will reflect the standards and attitude of the Principal - at Solihull the standards and attitude are a credit to the company.

Post #190871 9th Jul 2013 10:32 pm
Dave007

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Sako - Brought mine from there as well in February, couldn't agree more with your comments. The car has been back a couple of times for some minor bits and bobs - wheel arch trim replacement, door seals coming adrift and now booked in for seat squab replacement. Had to have a headlight replaced as well last month as the adaptive lighting wasn't turning in to corners - this wasn't covered under warranty but they changed it FOC regardless.

My wife has dealt with most of this due to me working away and she is always full of praise for them; nothing is too much trouble. She's not keen on car dealerships / garages / mechanics etc. but always comments on their courteous, friendly attitude and that she is no longer phased by the predominantly male dominated car industry.

Well done Stratstone Solihull!!! MY2010 TD4 HSE Santorini Black, 19" Alloys, Almond Leather, Lux Pack, Rear Spoiler, Adaptive Xenons

Post #190944 10th Jul 2013 5:58 pm
Captain Worm

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Narvik Black

I use Stratstone Solihull for all my servicing and the team have always sorted me out... Big thumbs up to Stuart and graham in particular on service Thumbs Up Freelander 2 TD4 Auto, SE, Narvik Black, Alpaca full leather, Rear Headrest Entertainment System, 6 CD, 18 HSE Wheels, Privicy tints

Post #191184 12th Jul 2013 10:55 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1