Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Other Site Sponsors > Green Oval Garage is looking to expand - again....
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Brian GOG

United Kingdom 
Green Oval Garage is looking to expand - again....

Hi all

As the title suggests we are currently expanding our business. Since we moved to our new site near the Ikea in Leeds last May we have gone from strength to strength and we are looking to employ another member of staff to join our service department as a motor vehicle technician. So I thought I would test the water and find out if there is anybody out there looking for a new direction in their career. If anyone is interested or know someone who might be, they can contact me on 0113 2539000 or brian@greenovalgarage.co.uk.

We are looking for a motor vehicle technician with at least a NVQ level 3 (or similar) preferably someone with Land Rover experience and a genuine enthusiasm for the product we specilaise in. I will discuss the finer details about the job specifics and responsibilties with anybody who has a genuine interest.

Many thanks to all who have taken the time to read this and to those who tell others.

PS: We are doing the MOTs to everyone quoting the forum at £40, (VOSA rrp £54.85) no stupidly cheap prices to tempt you in and then try to find extra work to pay for it. That's not how we operate. Any queries just ask.

Thanks again
Brian
Green Oval
0113 2539000
brian@greenovalgarage.co.uk

Post #188222 18th Jun 2013 10:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1