« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Photos, Videos & Media > Lion
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
npinks

United Kingdom 
Lion

Taken today to try out my Photoshop editing skills, as they say practice practice practice Laughing

Temple Newsam Lion by npinks, on Flickr Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Last edited by npinks on 13th Apr 2013 7:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #180006 13th Apr 2013 7:33 pm
landy19840

Israel 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

What have you edited?? I don't get photo editing, I take hundreds of pictures a week and don't feel the need to fiddle with them. I use Instagram occasionally on my iPhone but that's it.

Generally If I don't take a picture and don't like it, just delete it! Only keep the good ones, the best pics I take are on my iPhone, point press happy days!

Post #180008 13th Apr 2013 7:38 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Just touching up levels and adjusting contrast and stuff with a little straightening and cropping Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #180010 13th Apr 2013 7:43 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Things like family snaps I don't edited too much, like today I took 110 photos with lots in the park with the kids playing, posing and we use them for a calendar each year and the ones we put forward will get a tweaking

I use my iPhone loads too, but like to have my better camera on me too when I can Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #180012 13th Apr 2013 7:48 pm
landy19840

Israel 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

I very rarely use my D90 except for airshows or when I need a big lens, thinking of selling it and getting a go pro! I think i would get more use out of that!

Post #180013 13th Apr 2013 7:57 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I'm been looking at a D7000 spec, bit better than what I have now, but decided I'm not using what I have to its full potential do going to wait a year or so, defiantly a each to their own subject Thumbs Up

I was trying to explain the benefit of my blackvue to the wife, and she just pulled that unapproving look she does when I spend money on gadgets I don't really really need Laughing Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #180015 13th Apr 2013 8:04 pm
taztastic

England 

Editing has its place but theres nothing more satisfying than nailing a picture in camera Thumbs Up

This is a composite of pictures, the smoke and clouds I created in Photoshop, the statue is at the foot of the steps of the ExCel centre in London, it took ages masking out the background, hopefully it will do well in a couple of weeks at the club comp, had two first places last month, Digital and Prints, only one way to go from there though Laughing

Early morning at the dock

Post #180020 13th Apr 2013 8:15 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I didn't have to adjust too much, in mine, just very slight tweaks, just thought it had a bit of a cheeky grin, tried a few different angles but straight on suited it

There's another shot taken in my Flickr feed, too, that's straight out the camera of some flowers, nothing too amazing but I quite liked it Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #180023 13th Apr 2013 8:28 pm
Pegleg

Wales 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Santorini Black

landy19840 wrote:
I very rarely use my D90 except for airshows or when I need a big lens, thinking of selling it and getting a go pro! I think i would get more use out of that!

I'm the exact opposite, take my D90 most places. I tried using Mrs Peglegs Panasonic last year in Valancia and wished i'd taken my Nikon. Just can't get used to not having a proper viewfinder. It was almost impossible to use when the sun was out. Another member of the failed FL2 clutch/DMF club, twice.

Post #180233 15th Apr 2013 3:05 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1