« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Fantastic Second Service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
apc67

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
Fantastic Second Service

Had a second service on my FL2 today at Harwoods in Basingstoke. Took the car in, picked up my courtesy car (Jag XF Luxury) and took the opportunity to test drive a Disco 4. The salesman gave me the keys and told me to bring it back when I had finished.

It was car heaven, gave the D4 a right good test drive and was really impressed, the 8 speed box is awesome and it shifts for such a big car. Dropped it back at Harwoods and jumped into the Jag - awesome, went like stink, handled really well and was a great place to be.

Took the car back to pick up my FL2 and was told that they need to book the car back in as they have found an oil leak and they would need it for 3 days - not a problem I said, sort me out with a D4 or Jag as a courtesy car and it will be fine. My awesome day was topped off with a reduced service price of £320 down from £505 and a complimentary LRE voucher.

Landrover - Jaguar have come such a long way over the last few years, their vehicles really are great places to be, reliability is assured and they look great. Harwoods in Basingstoke are a great dealership and they really delivered for me today!

Post #176525 21st Mar 2013 7:11 pm
wizking

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Indus Silver

Excellent service. Thumbs Up

Post #176526 21st Mar 2013 7:12 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1