Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > My MY08 FL2 HSE and BIG THANKS to Copley Land Rover Halifax
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
yorkshirefreeler

2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black
My MY08 FL2 HSE and BIG THANKS to Copley Land Rover Halifax

I have just taken delivery of my first Land Rover, and it's brilliant....quite brilliant. Currently Im looking for superlatives, but simply brilliant seems best. I'd like to make a BIG thank you to all at Copley and particularly Andy Haigh in sales. Im sure that he is used to customers with far more exotic and expensive orders than mine, yet throughout he acted as a pure gentleman and never made me or my partner feel anything other than very valued and important.

I often see Dealerships slated in this forum, usually quite rightly, but equally, when they provide such a professional service, I believe that it deserves full recognition.

Ive read some crackingly good advice on here and I look forward to enjoyoing peoples posts in the future. Here's hoping that my new love affair with LR continues.

Post #79382 27th Oct 2010 7:18 pm
Speedway

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Baltic Blue

Welcome to the world of Land Rover ownership I'm sure you will enjoy it.
From an exciled Yorkshireman it's good to know one of my former local dealerships provided you with such god service, a less than good buying process can colour your judjment of the vehicle for as long as you own it, looks like you will be ok though. Gone, 2007 TD4 SE Auto Baltic blue, clear side repeaters, full sized alloy spare.

English by birth..... Yorkshire by the grace of God.

Post #79389 27th Oct 2010 9:52 pm
Score2Many

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Lago Grey
Perrys, Copley, Halifax

Think maybe the sales chap you refer to may have been working there too long and needs a change, or mayb he was having a bad day when I tried to do a part-ex deal on a FL2 worth a little over £20k. As soon as I started trying to get the best deal I could he changed from being all helpful to as if I was doing him a massive service thinking of buying a car from him!

As a result i have just purchased one from Guy Salmon in Wakefield and I have to say their sales consultant, Frank, could not have done more for me. The level of service I have experienced could not have been more extreme! Guy Salmon all the way from now on! Very Happy

Post #146588 24th Jun 2012 7:19 am
bish789

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Santorini Black

I live 2 miles from Copley, and bought my FL2 from GS in Wakefield. Wouldn't buy anything from Copley. When looking for my first LR, went into the showroom, and the sales guys, who were with customers, didn't even "say sorry sir we'll be with you shortly", never even acknowledged my existence. Bought FL1 from another dealer. Bought an FL2 2months ago, didn't even bother looking in Copley. Lots of people I know around here won't use them again either. Would like to, but they seem not to want anybody to use them repeatedly. Guy Salmon all the way for me

Post #148214 9th Jul 2012 7:50 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1