Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Stratstone aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
gilfishman

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey
Stratstone aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yet a pain in the rectum again, booked in for 2 days. Glove box not closing, condensation in third brake light, Rattle from glove box area, told them may be bolt behind side indicator, air intake may be prob, as mentioned on here, yes they said thats what it was and tightened. Been travelling this weekend, 400miles in 3 day's, and guess what...rattle is back.....glove box catch replaced as would not close,so that seems fine, rear tailgate brake light was replaced (I think) as condensation was building up, and guess what I pulled of the drive this morning [rain in night]slight slope on drive and i could here flowing water running inside the tail gate and hitting the loadliner as i pulled of drive, so back it goes.....aaarrruuuuuuuu,.....service is poor,, when i pick it up orginally the forgot to put internal trim back inside below tailgate brake light. No real answers to what they carried out,,,,had a rattel when starting it up like a bag of nails being shaken,,,,stones between exhaust heat guard and exhaust seems to fine now.so went in with 4 problems,,only 2 solved........back again. Current: Freelander 2 GS, Orkney Grey, Factory fit privacy glass, design pack and Clearview pack. Almond Leather ,rear spoiler,rear mudflaps.my13.

Gone:Freelander 2, GS, "61"

Gone: Freelander 2, GS.e, "59"

Gone: Freelander 2, S, "08"

Post #139498 12th Apr 2012 8:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1