Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Stratstone Land Rover Wolverhampton Avoid like the plague
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
realspeed

United Kingdom 
Stratstone Land Rover Wolverhampton Avoid like the plague

Took the car out for first time after spending £525 on its service (2nd yr 12000 mile).

STRATSTONE OF WOLVERHAMPTON have managed to disable the ECO stop/start system which was working perfectly before it went in. They have also managed to remove/disconnect the power supply to the Garmin sat nav system retro installed by their Solihull branch costing another £500at the time of installation.
My advice is to avoid this main dealer at all costs, they were bad when it was Bushburys and still just as useless

Rang them

They are picking up the car on Monday. So ok, you may say, but its not. I own a boarding kennels and cattery and should a boarder need the vets I am stuck. The service was arranged when I had no animals in, on Monday I have to be responsible for several whilst in my care . Its a sign of the times, lack of proper training- lack of double checking- and slack management.
If I owned the garage a mechanic would loose a days pay if faults were subsequently found by a customer , and a bonus for every day that no jobs had problems afterwards

Realspeed Ex 2010 Freelander2 GS-e Diesel manual Silver owner

Post #131201 9th Feb 2012 3:05 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

Insist they give you a like for ike loan vehicle given it is their error Evil or Very Mad (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #131240 9th Feb 2012 8:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks

United Kingdom 

Agree, they should be providing you with a car, even if it's the services managers own car whilst they Sort the problem

Have you checked the fuses Idea just wondering if the ECO system is also powering the garmin too Question Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #131243 9th Feb 2012 9:09 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1