Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Big thanks to park royal , new one orderd
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hicksy

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Fuji White
Big thanks to park royal , new one orderd

Well the deal was done today, and I must say a big thank you to Jeremy and James from our sponsor dealer lookers park royal, the was a deal done over the phone and Jeremy couldn't have been more helpful, it was nice to deal with someone who believes in the product and can answer any question thrown at him, going to meet up with Jeremy on Saturday and have a look round the dealership , The car in question is a
Fl2 gs
Fuji White
19 inch diamond turned alloys
Sunroof
Privacy glass
Rear spoiler
Leather / alcantara seats
Armrest's
Silver element trim
When the time comes will have mud flaps and mats fitted,
Just got to wait to September now which suits me fine ,
If any one is looking for a recommended dealer for sale's then I can't fault these guys , been to 4 dealers over the last six or seven weeks , and theses win hands down,

Post #104462 6th Jun 2011 8:08 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

September will be a MY2012 edition Question

anything said on any changes, I heard the D4 is getting a 8 speed ZF auto box so was wondering if anything similar was in the pipeline? Or is it top secret Laughing Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #104463 6th Jun 2011 8:11 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Moved to dealership feedback Thumbs Up

Sounds like they are still doing what they do best Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #104464 6th Jun 2011 8:13 pm
Hicksy

npinks wrote:
September will be a MY2012 edition Question

anything said on any changes, I heard the D4 is getting a 8 speed ZF auto box so was wondering if anything similar was in the pipeline? Or is it top secret Laughing

Jeremy said it was still early days , did not think much is changing due to the new evoque coming out, if there is any thing new I might just miss it as the upgrades might be as late as November but one thing is certain though, another price rise,

Post #104465 6th Jun 2011 8:34 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks very much for your order Hicksy, and nice to supply another forum member!

No idea what (if any) changes are introduced at 12my but do know that lot 1 production is last week of Nov so likely to be Dec delivery onwards.

Sadly I'm away from Wednesday so will not get to meet you on Saturday but look forward to seeing you when the big day comes!

Thanks again,

James Thumbs Up

Post #104475 6th Jun 2011 9:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
trawlerman66

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Mauritius Blue

Well done Hicksy.
I also purchased from LPR and had a flawless experience with Jeremy. I had to fly down from Glasgow to pick up my car and a rep was at Gatwick to pick me up and whisk me to LPR. Loved the drive back up the road in my new FL2

GREAT SERVICE and worth the flight down. MY13- TD4 XS Mauritius Blue, Privacy glass, Cold climate pack, Tailgate spoiler, Armrest pack, LED signature, Body side mouldings, Full size spare and finally Mudflaps

GONE - MY11 TD4 HSE LAGO GREY Privacy Glass

GONE- 08 GS Stornoway Grey Privacy Glass
GONE- 07 GS Stornoway Grey Privacy Glass
GONE- 04 Silver

Post #104532 7th Jun 2011 1:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Hicksy

trawlerman66 wrote:
Well done Hicksy.
I also purchased from LPR and had a flawless experience with Jeremy. I had to fly down from Glasgow to pick up my car and a rep was at Gatwick to pick me up and whisk me to LPR. Loved the drive back up the road in my new FL2

GREAT SERVICE and worth the flight down.

Thanks trawler man, yea I can't wait, very different from my other car, great to hear about your good experience with lpr because I always worry about picking up new cars,
Phil

Post #104558 7th Jun 2011 5:15 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1