« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Fraying drivers seat belt
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
snowy22255

Scotland 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Stornoway Grey

Mr Wolf

Believe it or not although my car originally went in for the seat belt and some other bits and pieces doing under warranty in mid July, it was only last Friday that the dealer was actually able to coordinate getting the parts in stock and a courtesy car for me. However I now have a new belt fitted although no mention of anything in respect of changes to the 'B' pillar.

The other warranty work was a new drivers seat pad to replace the original which had started to collapse at the outside edge causing the seat cover to wrinkle and sag.

Handbrake gaiter wearing where it was rubbing against the seat belt holder.

Replacement of the Land Rover supplied and fitted removable towbar and towball due to movement in the assembly. The dealer was unable to find any trace of the Service Bulletin information widely discussed on this forum with Land Rover allegedly denying all knowledge of any problem.

I eventually had to provide a Bulletin reference number and apparently even then Land Rover suggested it was an advisory and they were not aware of a replacement assembly being available. Thankfully with the information provided by other contributors to this forum the dealer did supply and fit a complete replacement under warranty.

Snowy

Post #110438 17th Aug 2011 5:40 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123