Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > Wonky Button
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
defkalion

Greece 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Oh guys I'm so relieved I'm not alone. Absolutely agree with everything (apart from the diesel on the filler cap, 'cause I've got the i6 - a good excuse to exchange for a diesel Laughing ). Let me also add the two ashtrays which have to face exactly towards the back and the air vents which have to be symmetrical, two left to two right ones Thud
Finally, Carl, I don't know about Avtur and his beans, but I'm sure that the milk label has to face the front in the fridge. Well, maybe we should gather and open a small nursing home. We could have nurses too Thumbs Up Idea
One more thing... I'm sure you do now understand how I felt when I found this small piece of cloth in my eye view in the windscreen (yes I do mean 'in'). What an embarrassment it was! Big Cry

Post #6089 3rd Sep 2007 10:35 pm
NightFox

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Tambora Flame

It's just a shame that the guy in the service department who fitted my old front lamp guards on to my new car wasn't as obsessive as we all seem to be about getting things straight... Mad

Post #6091 3rd Sep 2007 10:47 pm
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Hi Defkalion, Thats why I told you to get that new screen fitted...that would have driven me crazy, but I did not want to let my guard down and reveal my 'sad' ways. Has anyone seen the film 'Sleeping with the Enemy', you will see noted in the credits it states '........any similarity to Avtur is pure coincidence and was unintentional........'

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

NURSE...... MORE PILLS, MORE PILLS.....and make sure the label on the outside is straight Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #6092 3rd Sep 2007 10:51 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12