« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Idiot Jeep Driver
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Doctor

United Kingdom 
Idiot Jeep Driver

Total idiot in a V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee flew across the roundabout in front of me last night and was then held up by a red light. When the light went to green he promptly floored it and overtook the two cars in front of him.

This guy thinks he is invincible, that he is a driving god and that everybody looks at him and thinks: 'wow, I wish I was as good as him'.

What everyone really thinks is 'what a f Censored ing k Censored head'

He is a sad pathetic loser and a danger to other road users. I hope he gets pulled over by the cops but failing that I hope he has a crash. I don't mean death or serious injury, just a single vehicle RTC which does not injure anyone else or anyone else's property. Just a mild crash that does enough to wipe the smirk off his face.

I dare say you guys have seen similar idiots on the road LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #83267 6th Dec 2010 8:51 pm
zoey

United States 

I had a dimwit tail gating me on the way to work today...with the roads covered in a 1/2 meter of snow Shocked

4 land road and she, yes I said she, felt the need to ride my bum. She finally changed lanes, and proceeded to run up the next persons tailpipe.

And here insurance costs more for males than the female persuasion. Rolling Eyes

If you are late for work, it's not my fault. Wake up 6 minutes earlier. Plan your day better, but don't endanger others because of your stupidity.

Post #83310 7th Dec 2010 7:04 am
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
Re: Idiot Jeep Driver

The Doctor wrote:
Total idiot in a V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee flew across the roundabout in front of me last night and was then held up by a red light. When the light went to green he promptly floored it and overtook the two cars in front of him.

This guy thinks he is invincible, that he is a driving god and that everybody looks at him and thinks: 'wow, I wish I was as good as him'.

What everyone really thinks is 'what a f Censored ing k Censored head'

He is a sad pathetic loser and a danger to other road users. I hope he gets pulled over by the cops but failing that I hope he has a crash. I don't mean death or serious injury, just a single vehicle RTC which does not injure anyone else or anyone else's property. Just a mild crash that does enough to wipe the smirk off his face.

I dare say you guys have seen similar idiots on the road

There are so many like this about. I was on the M2 in Kent last week doing about 30MPH given the whole carrigeway was white with the snow & a Hungarian arctic driver flew past all of us in the next lane. So many of these foreign trucks cause accidents. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #83362 7th Dec 2010 5:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Junior

England 

Executive Valeter wrote:

So many of these foreign trucks cause accidents.

They don't have to face any consequences they just F Censored off home and the cops can't do anything about them Evil or Very Mad

Post #83412 7th Dec 2010 9:38 pm
4wheeldriver

Scotland 

The Doctor wrote:
There are so many like this about. I was on the M2 in Kent last week doing about 30MPH given the whole carrigeway was white with the snow & a Hungarian arctic driver flew past all of us in the next lane. So many of these foreign trucks cause accidents.

In fairness to the truck driver given that I used to be one, if he was fully loaded to 44 tonnes then the best thing he could do was to keep it lit in the outside lane. If he has to slow down then the chances of him getting going again are WAY less than a car driver. Thats from experience. On the M74 years ago when a fanny in a Saab convertible saw me horsing down the outside lane and thought the best thing to do was to pull out and slow me down!! Right at the foot of Douglas Bank!! I was lucky. I'd overloaded the drive axle and had enough grip to JUST scrape over the top of the hill with the drive axle losing grip. Started to catch the same car up a couple of miles later and he did EXACTLY the same thing to me but this time I pulled to the 3rd lane (yes I know its illegal) which was 8" deep!! Have you ever seen a lorry clear snow that deep?? I BURIED his convertible in the throw out!!! Never saw him again after that till I was past Carlisle where it was clear and the car was still covered in snow/slush mix!!

A lorry will make it's way through most stuff IF it's loaded and allowed to keep going. Stop it or hold it up then the game becomes a bogey. Chances are he'll never get it going again without a LOT of shovelling to find grip!! X5 3.0sd SE with more extras than the cast of Sparticus..............

Post #83463 8th Dec 2010 12:44 am
mojo

2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e S Manual Stornoway Grey

It's not the fact that lorry drivers need to keep going, its how fast they do it. Guess that's the lesson the lorry driver I saw jackknife and stack his rig into a motorway bridge last Friday will learn. He (or She!) blocked a whole lane, not to mention the additional obstruction created by all the police cars and cones. Also, in last year's bad weather, a lorry driver thought I should be going a bit faster along the ice rink of a road I was on by tailgating me. I had to pull into the 6" deep snow in the fast lane just to get him off my a%^e. Lets hope he got where he was going 5 minutes quicker....

Post #83583 8th Dec 2010 10:42 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1