Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > what are the diffrents between LR2 2010 an 2011 ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
lr2-fan

Saudi Arabia 
what are the diffrents between LR2 2010 an 2011 ?

heloo guys

iam hamad from middel east

is there amajor different between lr2 2010 and 2011 iam finding agood price for 2010 what you think icant feel the changes 100% from the pictures can you clear it to me on body and interor? or they are almost same look? our new lr2 2011 after 2 month relase please advice me Censored ?

thanks in advance

Post #79066 23rd Oct 2010 9:51 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Someone will give a more detailed breakdown of the difference but the main difference is that the 2011 model will be available as a two wheel drive as well. The main TD4 engine has less bhp but more torque thanks to some tweaks and there is an SD4 engine which has 190bhp. The exterior has taken a bit of a backward step in my opinion. The front looks too soft and does not have the tougher look of the MY10. The rear is now dominated by the hideous boot handle which goes across the width of the boot rather than just the middle. The interior has had minor tweaks but nothing to shout about.

Ex-demo MY10 is best value. MY11 lazy facelift and SD4 is too expensive for what it is. I had heard of the MY11 when I ordered mine but not only do I prefer the MY10 but the finance will be up on mine around the time that Land Rover will bring out the FL3. So I will probably time it just right for the trade in Thumbs Up LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #79069 23rd Oct 2010 10:11 pm
lr2-fan

Saudi Arabia 

The Doctor wrote:
Someone will give a more detailed breakdown of the difference but the main difference is that the 2011 model will be available as a two wheel drive as well. The main TD4 engine has less bhp but more torque thanks to some tweaks and there is an SD4 engine which has 190bhp. The exterior has taken a bit of a backward step in my opinion. The front looks too soft and does not have the tougher look of the MY10. The rear is now dominated by the hideous boot handle which goes across the width of the boot rather than just the middle. The interior has had minor tweaks but nothing to shout about.

Ex-demo MY10 is best value. MY11 lazy facelift and SD4 is too expensive for what it is. I had heard of the MY11 when I ordered mine but not only do I prefer the MY10 but the finance will be up on mine around the time that Land Rover will bring out the FL3. So I will probably time it just right for the trade in Thumbs Up

thanks doctor Smile , ifeel the front bumber is being more flat abit the curve lines is changed to be like lr4 , idont now still is the lr2 2011 extirior deserve to wait and spend more mony guys?

Post #79070 23rd Oct 2010 10:35 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

You will probably need to see them both in the flesh to form an opinion rather than just looking at pictures. I personally think you would be better looking at the Land Rover website because you will probably be able to get a nearly new MY10 of a higher specification for the same or less money than a MY11 of a lesser specification. Check out the websites to see what deals you can get but always stick with Land Rover approved for peace of mind. LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #79074 23rd Oct 2010 11:37 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1