Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Fl2 Late 2009 HSE.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
Fl2 Late 2009 HSE.

Hoping to sell it but only if I can get enough to clear the finance. Spec is 2010 spec HSE in Rimini Red & Storm Grey interior, Manual, Accessories as listed on my website in gallery 6.
5100 miles currently.

The vehicle was bought as a works valeting vehicle & is signwritten which will be removed obviously & this will not mark it as it is highly polished. It hasn't been used for at least 2 weeks for work as I have used the MG-Express Van.

Reason for sale is I simply don't like it, just cannot get enthusiastic with it at all,the integrated phone system sound quality is rubbish compared to the Parrat I have in the ZR & Rover 25 & the Nokia kits I have had in the ZT-T & Rover 75Tourer that were integrated into the satnav/audio system.
However the Alpine audio system is fantastic & the best factory system I have ever had.

There is a slight mark on the drivers door from scratching but this is not that noticeable now tbh. Other than that is is as clean as you could hope for & that includes the underside of the vehicle too. Interior is mint & probably cleaner than most cars on dealer forecourts.
PM if interested. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #71378 1st Jul 2010 7:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
gstd4-e

England 2012 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Fuji White

Good look with the sale EXV.

Before they all start asking -

Glass' guide -

Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
2.2TD Diesel 5-door Station Wagon
6 Speed Manual Four Wheel Drive
Year: 2009 59
Mileage: 5,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£27250

Average condition:
£24500

Below average condition:
£21750 A Land Rover owner since 1988

From a 1974 series III to a 12MY XS FL2 with help of a 1995 D1, 1996 D1, 2005 D3, 2007 D3 and a 2009 FL2.

Post #71384 1st Jul 2010 8:03 pm
Junior

England 

How much do you owe to the finance company EV if I could be so rude as to pry?
And are all the accesories subject to finance?

Post #71388 1st Jul 2010 9:00 pm
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
How much do you owe to the finance company EV if I could be so rude as to pry?
And are all the accesories subject to finance?

If it is a serious enquiry PM me & I will get a settlement from the finance company. If a sale is agreed wherever from then myself, the buyer & the finance company will all liase together to do it legally.

Only the side steps, privacy glass & driving lamp pods were on the initial invoice. All the others were added at the dealer via seperate cash purchaces. The new wheels however will not be included in the sale but can be purchaced at a sensible price.

The value of the fitted accessories is considerable! Cost of the car plus the accessories etc around £36K. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #71410 1st Jul 2010 11:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Executive Valeter wrote:

The value of the fitted accessories is considerable!

they maybe cost a lot but most accessories do not add a great deal to secondhand values At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #71421 2nd Jul 2010 8:27 am
Andy131

United Kingdom 

Good luck with the sale.

Sorry you have not been as inspired by the LR2 as some of us are.

You have livened up quite a few discussions on this forum, and taken (& given) a lot of stick, in good humour.
Hope you continue to pop in for the odd bit of abuse. Tangiers Orange - gone, missing her
Replaced by Ewok what a mistake - now a happy Disco Sport owner

Post #71472 2nd Jul 2010 10:57 pm
Lookers Park Royal

GSTD4-e,

I wasn't aware that Glass's Guide provided different values based on condition. Is this something new for July? Are you using the online system?

I'd be very interested as I've always used CAP in conjunction with Glass's.

James Thumbs Up

Post #71478 3rd Jul 2010 6:07 am
lypsyl

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Alaska White

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
GSTD4-e,

I wasn't aware that Glass's Guide provided different values based on condition. Is this something new for July? Are you using the online system?

I'd be very interested as I've always used CAP in conjunction with Glass's.

James Thumbs Up

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/scripts/...essionid=0 I know

Post #71486 3rd Jul 2010 10:53 am
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks Lypsyl!

Just checked a couple with the Glass's Guide and they are a little out from this web site. On the positive side, the 'excellent' figure is pretty close to the trade guide however, a dealer would be buying around that figure but selling at a higher figure.

The other good news is that the condition adjustments hit the car very hard.

Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
2.2TD Diesel 5-door Station Wagon
6 Speed Automatic Four Wheel Drive
Year: 2009 59
Mileage: 10,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£28000

Average condition:
£24750

Below average condition:
£22000

I wouldn't expect to have to pay £3250 to bring a car from average to excellent condition or £6000 to bring a car from below average condition.

My advice based on the examples that I have just looked at is to expect somewhere between 'average' and 'excellent' from a dealer and you won't be far wrong (this is on the basis that most part-exchanges will need a service or a couple of tyres or wheel refubishments a bumper scuff painted etc etc.

Very interesting to get a rough guide though.

James Thumbs Up

Post #71488 3rd Jul 2010 11:20 am
The Valeter

Andy131 wrote:
Good luck with the sale.

Sorry you have not been as inspired by the LR2 as some of us are.

You have livened up quite a few discussions on this forum, and taken (& given) a lot of stick, in good humour.
Hope you continue to pop in for the odd bit of abuse.

Don't suppose I will be going far too soon as given it is a very late car it will only attract buyers in that price league & then some may not like all the accessories either.

The FL2 is good in some ways but just is not me. One thing I have learnt is I simply hate driving a diesel & especially one with this stupid fly by wire clutch they fitted in it!

Looking to get another ZT-Tourer though the V8 version this time. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #71489 3rd Jul 2010 1:41 pm
wizking

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Indus Silver

"The FL2 is good in some ways but just is not me. One thing I have learnt is I simply hate driving a diesel & especially one with this stupid fly by wire clutch they fitted in it!"

What do you dislike about the clutch??

Post #71491 3rd Jul 2010 4:22 pm
Marky

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Santorini Black

'Don't suppose I will be going far too soon as given it is a very late car it will only attract buyers in that price league & then some may not like all the accessories either'.

EV what about removing some or all the bling accessories? Some buyers like original. The kit you've fitted, if I were a prospective buyer, would probably put me off as a little 'boy racerish' ........... no offence intended Thumbs Up 2010 FL2 XS Auto in Santorini Black with HSE alloys

Post #71496 4th Jul 2010 10:44 am
Junior

England 

Executive Valeter wrote:

Looking to get another ZT-Tourer though the V8 version this time.

I Thought one of your gripes was the MPG on an FL2? What MPG will ya get from a V8 petrol?

Marky, good advice on the accessories, except the front and rear lamp guards means he's had holes drilled in the wings. Shocked

Post #71505 4th Jul 2010 4:59 pm
The Valeter

wizking wrote:
"The FL2 is good in some ways but just is not me. One thing I have learnt is I simply hate driving a diesel & especially one with this stupid fly by wire clutch they fitted in it!"

What do you dislike about the clutch??

The way it throws you forward in your seat when changing gears in normal town driving, worse on hills, there is a nack to driving it. Then to be told constantly by the dealers there is no problem yet none of them ever being able to tell me what the characteristic was/is until I spoke with a service guy in a different dealer more recently. I have to say that I am not still 100% sure if I was informed correctly anyway!

The phone intrgation system is absolute antiquated rubbish. I am still peeved that the Xenon lights were not standard on a top of the range car especially at that price & these other niggles just highlight that irritation.

My experience in driving a diesel is as interesting as driving a Toyota Big Cry (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #71516 5th Jul 2010 12:15 am
The Valeter

Marky wrote:
'Don't suppose I will be going far too soon as given it is a very late car it will only attract buyers in that price league & then some may not like all the accessories either'.

EV what about removing some or all the bling accessories? Some buyers like original. The kit you've fitted, if I were a prospective buyer, would probably put me off as a little 'boy racerish' ........... no offence intended Thumbs Up

Problem is most of it is fitted to the front bumper & if removed it would mean a replacement bumper to be fitted due to the holes etc. Side steps I probably will remove. I will definately remove the chrome fender vents. can't remove the chrome mirror backs as that will ruin the original cover. Most people like roof rails I think. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #71517 5th Jul 2010 12:19 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>