Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Fl2 Late 2009 HSE.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

Junior wrote:
Executive Valeter wrote:

Looking to get another ZT-Tourer though the V8 version this time.

I Thought one of your gripes was the MPG on an FL2? What MPG will ya get from a V8 petrol?

Marky, good advice on the accessories, except the front and rear lamp guards means he's had holes drilled in the wings. Shocked

Agreed MPG was indeed but one of the things that sold the FL2 to me was Landrovers statement of it being the most fuel efficient LR ever & here I was thinking it would be better than my ZR-Express Rolling with laughter I have been using the ZR-Express for the last 3 weeks.
As stated to LR customer services & the dealers is this statement that "If I am to get crap fuel consumption from this diesel I would not have bothered & gone & got another ZT-V8. I actually got 32MPG from my V8 that I had from Jan 04 to Dec 06 though that was on a motorway but generally about 21MPG on average which considering the smile factor not a huge difference. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #71518 5th Jul 2010 12:26 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
pcheaven

United Kingdom 
garage sale ......

so how much for the side steps then ?

Dont forget to add repeat customer discount as I got the LR rear entertainment system from you Very Happy

Oh, do you have roof bars for sale as well.

good luck with the sale. 

Post #71556 5th Jul 2010 6:00 pm
The Valeter

Re: garage sale ......

pcheaven wrote:
so how much for the side steps then ?

Dont forget to add repeat customer discount as I got the LR rear entertainment system from you Very Happy

Oh, do you have roof bars for sale as well.

good luck with the sale.

We will see how the sale of the car goes. If you & I remove the roof rails & steps then we can have a deal somewhere I guess! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #71559 5th Jul 2010 7:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
wannabe

Hi,

How much do you want for this please? Searching for a Freely

May have found one Wink

Post #71821 10th Jul 2010 7:29 pm
The Valeter

PM Sent. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #71834 11th Jul 2010 11:51 am
wannabe

Thanks for that.

Seems strange that your selling it "without wheels" how much are the wheels and Mats? Searching for a Freely

May have found one Wink

Post #72045 14th Jul 2010 2:24 pm
The Valeter

wannabe wrote:
Thanks for that.

Seems strange that your selling it "without wheels" how much are the wheels and Mats?

Sorry for late reply - I haddn't noticed the above reply lol.

Reason for sale without the pictured wheels is that I only fitted them recently & they arn't cheap & as I have hardly driven the FL2 in the last 6 to 8 weeks they are hardly used.

Wheels = £750.

These below will only be sold with the car or once the car is sold.
Rubber Mats = £40.
Rubber loadspace Mat = £40.

Sensible Offers considered by PM for the vehicle. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Last edited by The Valeter on 27th Nov 2010 1:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #73471 5th Aug 2010 11:17 pm
Triple7

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

You won't sell anything without a photo these days.... 2010MY Freelander 2 HSE Auto
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #81919 26th Nov 2010 4:22 pm
Junior

England 

Triple7 wrote:
You won't sell anything without a photo these days....

Not in this case...........Whistle

Post #81926 26th Nov 2010 4:57 pm
ad210358

England 

That's terrible Junior Thumbs Up

Post #81943 26th Nov 2010 8:56 pm
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
Triple7 wrote:

Not in this case...........Whistle

What is that supposed to mean? (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #81958 27th Nov 2010 1:51 am
The Valeter

Triple7 wrote:

Photos are in the gallery Question (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #81959 27th Nov 2010 1:52 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

junior , why all the EV baiting? leave the chap alone its getting dull At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #81962 27th Nov 2010 2:06 am
Junior

England 

I'm Not baiting Chicken, keep your nose out (I seem to remember reading a oh my eyes Shocked quote from your self & did you not upset the old guy who threw the wobbly last week??)

EV just saying that if I was gonna spend £30k on a second hand car I wouldn't be impressed by the sign writing due to the fact that average joe (myself included) would be worried about them leaving marks-even though you stated in your ad that they would be removed after the sale, plus it makes it look like a works van rather than a cherished personal vehicle.

I know you are gonna say it's cleaned & cared for impeccably but It's other peoples perceptions you are relying on to sell the car

Post #81973 27th Nov 2010 10:29 am
The Valeter

Junior wrote:

EV just saying that if I was gonna spend £30k on a second hand car I wouldn't be impressed by the sign writing due to the fact that average joe (myself included) would be worried about them leaving marks-even though you stated in your ad that they would be removed after the sale, plus it makes it look like a works van rather than a cherished personal vehicle.

I know you are gonna say it's cleaned & cared for impeccably but It's other peoples perceptions you are relying on to sell the car

Yes I do agree with you there 100% though 95% of the signwriting is on the glass. I have edited the photos on the Pistonheads add so that should hide the writing on the glass.

I guess I would have the same oppinion of it being an old knock around motor if used in conjunction with a business but anyone who knows me like regular customers etc will know how anal I am in the way I look after my cars. Even when we went to Blackpool for a week away I took some cleaning stuff with us so it could be cleaned while away & that was done 3 times in the week on the sea front!!

In the case of the Freelander or in the Summer the MG Express Van I do not leave home till it is clean even if it is just removing the overnight due/frost etc. Everything inside is in containers & overcarpets are in the boot & on the folded part of the rear seat so the boot carpet etc is as clean as when i first got it. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #82055 28th Nov 2010 12:45 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>