Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > In Car Electronics > Trying but not succeeding to update my sat nav
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 5 <12345
Print this entire topic · 
Alpenostrand

Austria 2008 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Zermatt Silver

The reason why I decided to go with an alternative disk supplier is simply that LR stopped selling actual disk for my 08 sat nav. So I had to search the web and found two webshops in UK who did sell me more up-to-date versions. And for a good price, too.

So I ended up with 3 disks in total, before I had only one.

DVD A
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Liechenstein, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican State City.

DVD B
Andorra, France, Ireland, Monaco, Portugal, Spain(including Canary Islands), United Kingdom

DVD C
Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Liechenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands and Switzerland

DVD D
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Ukraine.

I did purchase A,B and D, for daily use I need D (A, H, SK, CZ, D, SLO as I live close to all these countries).

Thanks once more to DRESDNER providing feedback before I did the purchase. For me everything went perfect, the software of my sat nav had been updated (now I have a cancel button where I would expect one and a graphical country selector) and I have recent maps I could already test. The new maps show all changes to main roads near Vienna which my old disk didn't.

Post #295420 4th Apr 2016 1:39 pm
dunkley201

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

As previously told on another Sat Nav thread, I am using official 2010 Volvo RTT discs with no problem, even doing the screen updates.

Does anyone know if the later Volvo versions are also compatible? (To identify, My Volvo RTT discs came in a box with a map of Europe on the cover, not the later versions with dominoes on the cover) 10MY (Sept 09) TD4 HSE Auto in Stornoway Grey (Now Gone)

08 FL2 TD4 SE Manual in Rimini Red (Now Gone)

Post #295439 4th Apr 2016 3:53 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 5 <12345