« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > got stuck in very soft wet grass
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
brian27

Scotland 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Narvik Black

npinks wrote:
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

be happy when i get a spoiler Big Cry 2007 fl2 narvik black ,chrome mirrors,side steps,tinted windows,20" kahn wheels,6000k xenon conversion,black leather,garmin nuvi satnav,silver vision indicator bulbs,clear side repeaters.

Post #12621 4th Jan 2008 11:37 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Very nice, somehow I imagined your khan wheels to be bling, but not so..... as that farmer guy says on scrap heap challenge... "proper job"
You,ve spoilt if for me now as my fl2 will be identical black with privacy but without the large but somehow not bling wheels. I can see know why it would be extra embarrassing to be nearly unable to leave the annual fireworks display because of some wet grass Whistle

npinks and a few more of you have already got spoilers .... those big white mobile chicanes you insist on fastening to the back of your freelanders every bank holiday!!!!! Wink

Post #12627 5th Jan 2008 2:43 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

chicken george wrote:
npinks and a few more of you have already got spoilers .... those big white mobile chicanes you insist on fastening to the back of your freelanders every bank holiday!!!!! Wink

wish i had both types though, for the time been i have to keep to the bank holiday version Rolling with laughter Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #12629 5th Jan 2008 10:34 am
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Seems like I've hijacked the thread now, so I'll carry on Laughing

The rims look great Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

What profile tyres did you get then?

Do you have any pictures from the rear, low down if possible, because I'd love to see how wide those tyres look on the FL2. 235 tyres are relatively wide, but when I see RRS's on the road with 255 and 275 tyres it seems the FL2 could do with a bit of that to finish it off.

Post #12633 5th Jan 2008 12:57 pm
brian27

Gambba wrote:

Do you have any pictures from the rear, low down if possible, because I'd love to see how wide those tyres look on the FL2. 235 tyres are relatively wide, but when I see RRS's on the road with 255 and 275 tyres it seems the FL2 could do with a bit of that to finish it off.

will try and take a pic the mora for you mate not having a good day just back from the football where someone broke into my van atleast it was'nt my fl2 Thumbs Up 2007 fl2 narvik black ,chrome mirrors,side steps,tinted windows,20" kahn wheels,6000k xenon conversion,black leather,garmin nuvi satnav,silver vision indicator bulbs,clear side repeaters.

Post #12644 5th Jan 2008 9:46 pm
Gambba

Sorry to hear that fella.

It seems that them basteward thiefs are out to get the members of this forum....my Audi in October, then I think there was someone else, then npinks at Christmas, New member Anne and now you......... Censored Censored

Post #12653 6th Jan 2008 12:06 am
CY

Scotland 

npinks wrote:
Was it something like this Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ShJZnH3flQ

Ooh dear, poor chap... Embarassed "CY from DISCO3"

Discovery 3 TDV6 SE

Post #12655 6th Jan 2008 1:36 am
brian27

Gambba wrote:

hi mate sorry for delay in pics but weather has been poor my tyres are 275/45/20

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2007 fl2 narvik black ,chrome mirrors,side steps,tinted windows,20" kahn wheels,6000k xenon conversion,black leather,garmin nuvi satnav,silver vision indicator bulbs,clear side repeaters.

Post #13270 19th Jan 2008 3:40 pm
Gambba

brian27 wrote:
hi mate sorry for delay in pics but weather has been poor my tyres are 275/45/20

Thanks for taking the time out to take the pics Thumbs Up

I thought they'd look wider actually, but i'm guessing the width of the fl2 kinda hides it, and compared to standard they must be very wide.

BTW Your car looks great Bow down

Cheers again Thumbs Up

Post #13291 19th Jan 2008 6:54 pm
brian27

Gambba wrote:
brian27 wrote:

Thanks for taking the time out to take the pics Thumbs Up

I thought they'd look wider actually, but i'm guessing the width of the fl2 kinda hides it, and compared to standard they must be very wide.

BTW Your car looks great Bow down

Cheers again Thumbs Up

no problem and thanks for the comments 2007 fl2 narvik black ,chrome mirrors,side steps,tinted windows,20" kahn wheels,6000k xenon conversion,black leather,garmin nuvi satnav,silver vision indicator bulbs,clear side repeaters.

Post #13292 19th Jan 2008 6:57 pm
tai78s

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Alaska White

Hi Brian27,

Great car that you have got. I was wanting a black but ended up with a white for my FR2.
I am new to this FR2 world. Just got my baby in July and have beening looking for some possibility to fit a set of aftermarket 19' or 20' rims. It has been a nightmare to get a set of rims for the car here in OZ. I managed to find a supplier can special order a set from the manufacturer, but I need to make sure that I am supplying them the right details. Do you know the details of the Rim such as wide and ET size.

Post #49580 31st Oct 2009 3:49 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Brian27 is not on here very much it might be better to use the email or/and PM function that way his registered email address with get a note Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #49582 31st Oct 2009 4:01 pm
Cerdo

United Arab Emirates 

Playing with mine a while ago, I found the gloopiest mud in a festival car park. Drove into the middle of it, and got no traction. Fearing embarresment, I remembered a vid i'd seen, slected mud and ruts, engaged first, lifted the clutch, foot off the throttle, and out she plodded. felt really weird as each wheel took a bite for grip, then gave up and another started. It worked though! First off tried revving f Censored out of her, but that just sprayed mud, then nearly stalled as she remembered what setting she was in and dropped the power.
All very clever. Indus Silver
GS TD4
Private Parts

Post #49591 31st Oct 2009 7:26 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12