Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Do you feel lucky punk?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Doctor

United Kingdom 
Do you feel lucky punk?

Heading to work in derby the other morning and as normal I turn right at the roundabout at the top of Alfreton Road. All is well with the world until Mr Big Man in his Vauxhall Astra flies out of the road to the left and is suddenly level pegging with me as we are both making the turn into Alfreton Road.

Even though my car was ever so slightly in front he kept trying to muscle his way in.

Frankly, it was a case of 'Do you feel lucky punk' and he didn't! Rolling with laughter

Firstly, he was the one who started out driving like a prat whilst I simply maintained my position and then he thinks he can intimidate a Land Rover in his Astra. So he actually lost on two fronts.

TWO NIL TO THE FREELANDER, TWO NIL TO THE FREELANDER, TWO NIL TO THE FREELANDER, TWO NIL TO THE FREELANDER!

Anyone else encountered some healthy rush hour road rage lately? LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #91659 11th Feb 2011 10:37 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

I tend to go out to jobs after the rush hour to try & avoid just this type of situation but on Wednesday i had to go out earlier & had 2 cars trying the pushing in game, unfortunately for them I had allready read their minds so they lost!! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #91660 11th Feb 2011 10:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Executive Valeter wrote:
I tend to go out to jobs after the rush hour to try & avoid just this type of situation but on Wednesday i had to go out earlier & had 2 cars trying the pushing in game, unfortunately for them I had allready read their minds so they lost!!

Excellent work. I do not like this happening but once he pounced I could not get out of it and there was no point letting him smirk his was way in before me. So I deployed the strengths of the FL2 and shouldered him out lol.

I have noticed something interesting with the FL2. When I am in it I don't feel mega high up like I would obviously feel in a disco but when I borrowed my dads Audi and ended up parking next to an FL2, they look large and intimidating so no wonder the Astra bloke gave his plan up as a bad job. LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #91661 11th Feb 2011 10:50 pm
alex_pescaru

Sorry guys, but those kind of posts on other forums here on Romania (for example vwforum) are banned and closed quickly. They only encourage things that are dangerous and hair thin from illegal...

Post #91663 11th Feb 2011 11:47 pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 1 of 1