Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Had nothing but trouble since buying new SD4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
dunroof

Well all the Miele I've had and incidently my sister has had too, have lasted.

I grant you none of the stuff I've had is more than 4 years old and still covered by warranty, think the washing machine is a 10 year warranty, but i've never had to call them out. I did have a NEFF oven and indiction hob, but changed that to Miele as they did a rather nice shaped one. My sister swears by their steam oven, she cooks everything by that, a bit of a health thing, not sure I'd go down that route, you need some fat.

Post #90580 2nd Feb 2011 8:59 pm
Captain Worm

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Narvik Black

Whats with all this talk of 'white goods'? Shocked Do I have to remind you of the thred - are FL2 drivers all women ??? Big Cry Freelander 2 TD4 Auto, SE, Narvik Black, Alpaca full leather, Rear Headrest Entertainment System, 6 CD, 18 HSE Wheels, Privicy tints

Post #90594 2nd Feb 2011 10:07 pm
cdn_downunder

Australia 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Lago Grey
a bit disappointed...

Since picking up our SD4 last week I've now caught a cold (this in the Australian Summer!) on our first road trip with it, bloody Land Rovers! I mean, the vehicle has thus far been fantastic, but how am I supposed to enjoy it when there is no tissue dispenser in the vehicle (if only LR hadn't provided the free Garmin nicely installed in the dash cubby, I might have been able to squeeze a box of kleenex in there...) Razz 11MY SE SD4 in Lago Grey just arrived with a free Garmin thrown in! This could be the start of a beautiful relationship (I'm an eternal optimist, and former FL1 owner)!

Post #90599 2nd Feb 2011 10:52 pm
dunroof

The OP started it off with white goods breaking down amoungst other things, so it's hardly off topic.

Post #90601 2nd Feb 2011 11:06 pm
weirdfish

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Stornoway Grey

And it's in the 'off topic' forum anyway. Confused For a free country, it does seem pretty expensive these days.

Post #90619 3rd Feb 2011 7:46 am
yaugher

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green

white goods HUH !!!!pathetic.!!!!.. Rolling with laughter

I have a seroius problem Post purchase of a LAND ROVER.....type 2 diabetis.... confirmed by my Dr..... and the practice nurse actualy told ME I should loose weight !!!! Twisted Evil .......she can talk!!! you should see the size of her ...she couldnt fit in clothes from Evans !!! and shes telling me to lose weight !! BAH !!! Twisted Evil

the wife just ran off with my very best mate -known him from skool days...(yes I MISS HIM Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter )

I do have a washing machine, and a fridge and freezer but have never used them !!! (womens work !!!! Whistle ) the sky +tv thing is a total mystery even tho the advert said OLD people could use it cos it was so simple and easy -but I havent a clue how it works......ah AND the price of diesel when i filled up today was £134.9 per lit !!!!!!! I can still hear ringing in my ears the wife saying..."maybe we should get a toyota prius...they r very economical dear "....

Now that happend AFTER buying a land rover.....BEAT THAT !!!! Big Cry

Cant find a tick box for diabetis in the JD Power survey........ Rolling with laughter wonder if m8s still on face bookpage thingy ?? Sept 1 2010 Now the PROUD owner of Galway Green Auto Diesel HSE

Post #90633 3rd Feb 2011 11:14 am
yaugher

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad

Just when I thought things were improving.....My wife came back...seems she didnt run away with m8 she was just out shopping......See thats what happens when u Buy LAND ROVER...... Evil or Very Mad Sept 1 2010 Now the PROUD owner of Galway Green Auto Diesel HSE

Post #90634 3rd Feb 2011 11:23 am
iain cooper

Scotland 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e HSE Manual Lago Grey

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Iain

Post #90637 3rd Feb 2011 12:22 pm
Captain Worm

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up Freelander 2 TD4 Auto, SE, Narvik Black, Alpaca full leather, Rear Headrest Entertainment System, 6 CD, 18 HSE Wheels, Privicy tints

Post #90638 3rd Feb 2011 12:24 pm
mcphersonstrut

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Rolling with laughter Weirdfish Rolling with laughter
It took me a while but I've got it.... Not the 9 o'clock news with Pam Stephenson and the crew taking the micky out of a 'That's Life' sketch, where a viewer had written in blaming everything on their local electricity board Thumbs Up
That is of course .....unless you know different Laughing (Or are too young to remember it Embarassed )

Post #90655 3rd Feb 2011 2:45 pm
ad210358

England 

After three weeks of SD4 ownership and yes I to have had problems, the water softener blocked up and that relieved me of £400, then the power supply on the house security went down and managed to get that repaired a lot cheaper than the installers wanted.

No problem with white goods though but more with the white goods operator, I received today a letter from the local tax collecting agency with a fixed speeding penalty in it, I was not driver but the white goods operator was, but it seems it was my fault that she got caught, if I hadn't bought a SD4 I was told it wouldn't have happened Thud p****d off with a Digital Keyboard Warrior

Post #90830 4th Feb 2011 7:02 pm
weirdfish

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Stornoway Grey

You see. Bloody Land Rover.

You never get these problems with other marques Mr. Green For a free country, it does seem pretty expensive these days.

Post #90835 4th Feb 2011 7:15 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Your Landrover causing me problems now Evil or Very Mad

Had some chaps round last weekend to fix a leak which meant removing a conservatory roof panel, this came loose in today's high winds and blew out, luckily no car was passing as it, blew 12' over the rest of the conservatory over the hedge, path and into the middle of the road Shocked

Managed to get it back and in, in one piece but it's not 100% so had to use half a role of gaffer tape, but for obvious reason I couldn't get to the ridge cover to replace that

Stressed to say the least Sad Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #90850 4th Feb 2011 8:52 pm
djwhyte

Australia 2007 Freelander 2 i6 SE Auto Tambora Flame

Hah, now I know why my ride-on lawn mower busted itself two three weeks ago, the same weekend I put the deposit on the FL2! Freakin' Land Rovers!!! 1st time FL2 owner. 2007 SE i6 in Tambora Flame.

Post #90921 5th Feb 2011 1:13 pm
Captain Worm

Now I think about it maybe that explains my (her) broken oven at xmas - like you say landrover has a lot to own up to! Freelander 2 TD4 Auto, SE, Narvik Black, Alpaca full leather, Rear Headrest Entertainment System, 6 CD, 18 HSE Wheels, Privicy tints

Post #90933 5th Feb 2011 4:44 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12